Who's your MW Buddy?

Vostok 7

This thread will probably be axed pretty quick once the Mods regain the POWA, but let's see where it goes, eh?

So who's your MW buddy? Who to do you talk to regularly off MW or on?

For me, it'd be Abombz!! and Lightning 06.

I talk to Abombz nearly every day, and I talk to Lightning every now and then, whenever he catches me :p

On the boards, I'd say EXO and BoB are the two biggest I talk to. Used to talk to the Battletech Circle (Dies, Wolf, etc.) and of course the TOFHOMW (back in the day) but haven't heard from them in awhile.

So who's your MW buddies?

Vostok 7

Can I list the people I don't like?...

J/k

I talk to Kevin (Valk. Xchnage), Abombz!!, JsARCLIGHT, Drad, Emerson, skullone, Godmars (DT/Godzilla) Mods Max, Roy, MMX, and BSU.

The list of people who I want to put a cigar out in their eye is just as long.

lol hopefully that list doesn't include me :blink::p

I used to talk to the mods quite a bit way back when. Max, MMX, Aidan... But, we kinda fell out of touch. Don't use ICQ much any more is why, and they're usually never on when I do.

Vostok 7

lol hopefully that list doesn't include me :blink::p

No, but the board is still young... <_<

;)

I...I...(sorry, it's just so hard to...say)...I have no "buddies"...no friends...no family...not even a f***ing Penpal...what a miserable existance...whats wrong with me... B)

*edit - spelling - no wonder I'm a loser*

Edited by Manji

I...I...(sorry, it's just so hard to...say)...I have no "buddies"...no friends...no family...not even a f***ing Penpal...what a miserable existance...whats wrong with me... B)

Aww, there there. There... there. *pats back*

Vostok 7

I'm such a n00b I have no friends, that PM is always so empty. *sniffle*, well fake sniffle. I have a my ICQ there for my friends that I know in RL that can't reach me due to unknown circumstances. I'd like to think on this forum that a have a few ppl who like me.

Manji:

Well... to start you're a criminal who hacked up a hundred policemen. You got a big two big scars on your face and your body does weird stuff when sliced into many pieces.

You also enjoy traveling the Japanese countryside with young japanese girls.

:mellow:

um... about the last thing... PM me, ol' buddy ol' pal.

Graham

You can PM me too. We'll talk about anything you want... maybe even about a certain dinner with some people from a certain *ahem* company. You know, I'm a pretty confidential guy. Trustworthy. yeah. That's it!

Vostok

Who else could I confide with about female flight suit fetish but you and BoB.

:lol:

Exo - who need to stop after a couple beers

:( No :beerchug: smilies???