HOLY CRAP!!! Super Real Bruce Lee Figure

kidkorrupt

DOOD!! dat's freakin beautiful!! So beautiful, it brings a tear to my eye! I would love to have this figure if it is being made. But it's gotta look like that! :p:D:lol:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I sure hope this gets released in the United States, my 1/48's have been looking for someone to teach them the martial arts. That is a damn good sculpt...... :ph34r:

Now that is BOSS. That face just screams "I'm going to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry".

Does anyone know when/if this is being released?

I don't think it is going to be released as it is just a custom from what I believe. Kidkorrupt said it was done by some guy in korea. But hopefully I'm wrong and this is being made soon! :p:D:lol:

Bruce Lee was the undisputed man. That figure does a surprising justice to him. A few odd points on the sculpt, but for articulaton you kind of have to otherwise he would be just fixed pose. And that wouldn't be as fun.

Any word on size and/or pricing for it?

the neck and joints could be remedied by clothes.

This is a custom figure and will not be released in mass quantites.

I do not know much about it and do not know all the info but thought some of you here would get a kick out of it.

the face scuplt and painting is just crazy good!

Dude! Why did you have to go and show me that?? I'm a huge Milla fan (mostly because of her music) and now I have to find a way to get that figure. :angry::p

Someone actually listens to that stuff??? :D (j/k)

I'm a Milla fan - but I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with her music. ;)

:o  Wow, awesome!  I NEED that figure!

You CAN'T afford it. You can buy 3 copies of the Evangelion Renewal DVD box for the price it fetched. :blink:

Yeah, but it's not like that was a mass-produced item, was it? It looks like a scratch build that some master sculptor spent a lot of blood, sweat, and tears - not to mention time - on. I'm not saying it was a bargain, but it's hardly surprising. Craftsmanship like that doesn't come cheap.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here ... <_<

Dude!  Why did you have to go and show me that??  I'm a huge Milla fan (mostly because of her music) and now I have to find a way to get that figure.  :angry:  :p

Someone actually listens to that stuff??? :D (j/k)

I'm a Milla fan - but I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with her music. ;)

Dude I love Millia eversense the 5th element.Where can I find her songs and what are some good ones!!! :)

Dude I love Millia eversense the 5th element.Where can I find her songs and what are some good ones!!! :)

Well, she has two albums. The first one was released in 93/94 and is called The Divine Comedy, and is fantastic (in my most humble of opinions of course). Hard to describe, but there's a lot of different instruments used and a very 'earthy' and sort or renniasance vibe to it. MTV used to play her video for "The Gentleman Who Fell" all the time, primarily because she's, well, nude throughout it. You should be able to find the CD in most music stores or online at Amazon and the like.

Her second album is called The Peopletree Sessions and is more electronic based and somewhat experimental. It's good, but totally different from her first.

She was in a band for a year or two called "Plastic Has Memory" who never released anything but it's easy to find live recordings online. Kind of spacy etherial rock.

She has a new band now but they just started playing together so there isn't a name or recordings or anything like that yet.

Oh, she also has a new song on the Underworld soundtrack, but I haven't heard it yet. :)