CMS macross 1:48 "secret" VF-1a Cockpit?

1994cobra

dun get mistaken by title, the 1:48 is ratio not scale. just like kubricks~by luck, u may get 1 cockpit out of 48 cms mix figurings. secret means it's rare. this is normally higher price compare to others. so kindly dun spoilt ur precious yammies, not compatible at all ;)

Edited by alvaro

dun get mistaken by title, the 1:48 is ratio not scale. just like kubricks~by luck, u may get 1 cockpit out of 48 cms mix figurings. secret means it's rare. this is normally higher price compare to others. so kindly dun spoilt ur precious yammies, not compatible at all ;)

Technically speaking, scale is a ratio too.

Just not the same kind of ratio.

Hey what does SF mean?

Sylvanian Families? :lol:

"To Collect and Love" (***singing***)

lol, I actually have a Sylvanian Families commercial on an old VHS tape I have from the 80's when I used to tap SMURFS as a kid. Has some Gi Joe commercials too, part of a Transformers commercial, and a commercial for that other Hasbro line of toys that featured hologram warriors (I can't remember the name right now)....back then I liked almost any hasbro commercial because they used the Transformer guy's voice (Vince Dicola is it?) and same library of sound effects as Transformers. There's even a Ghostbuster's Ecto 1 Playdoh set commercial too....

Who ya gonna call? "Ghostbusters!"

I got it! I believe it is 1:24 scale. It looks like Hikaru could drive Silverstreak :lol:

...you know, like in the rally... :lol:

no....? :lol:

Ok, ok, this not so little cockpit is beautiful. I wish they (the manufacturers) would continue to release all the "remaining parts" of what would be a 1:24 scale valkyrie! Is good to dream :rolleyes:

Vic!

Edited by vlenhoff

I got it! I believe it is 1:24 scale. It looks like Hikaru could drive Silverstreak :lol:

...you know, like in the rally... :lol:

THIS JUST IN! Get Hikaru a booster for that Subaru! Heehehehe.

post-4-1091307085_thumb.jpg

Here's a comparison pic

tch tch Exo, wheres the stickers for ya 48 in the background hmmmmmm? looking bit 'plane' jane there :p:lol: