PREDAKING to be re-issued!?

soze

Bring on the GESTALTS!!!  :lol:

I say bring on Fort Max. THAT would rock.

(of course, it would send Fort. Max prices plummeting on Ebay, but that's hardly a bad thing)

well, technically fort max was reissued but in different colors in the RID line.

I didn't know they did that. That almost makes me interested in anything related to RiD. Almost. Not quite, but almost.

I need Devastator, Bruticus, Defensor, and Predaking, and I'll have all the gestalts.

I need Devastator, Bruticus, Defensor, and Predaking, and I'll have all the gestalts.

ahhh... I have them all already. It's nice to see them all lined up in my closet. Maybe I should've waited till they reissued them instead of buying them off on ebay. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

• 5 weeks later...
IMHO, they should skip releasing all the G1 stuff one by one and go with fan-favorites.  Shockwave and all the different combiners would be killer.

I disagree, I WANT ALL OF THEM!

Well, whooppee for you. But do you have any reason why they should release them in order? I just want the fan-favorites first.

I couldn't really care less if they reissued the ones I don't like. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Blackaces Posted: Aug 23 2004, 10:34 AM 

and IMO, I believe Predaking will come with a 2nd binder ( Decepticon Binder ) to be used to house the rest of the up -coming re-issues bio-files

While it's not 100% confirmed yet, I don't think Predaking will be #17 collection. The box pics from the JP toy shows the old school black and purple packaging and none of the ads from Takara have the #17 on them.

He's most likely gonna be packed like Sixshot not the Collection boxes.

Blackaces Posted: Aug 23 2004, 10:34 AM  

and IMO, I believe Predaking will come with a 2nd binder ( Decepticon Binder ) to be used to house the rest of the up -coming re-issues bio-files

While it's not 100% confirmed yet, I don't think Predaking will be #17 collection. The box pics from the JP toy shows the old school black and purple packaging and none of the ads from Takara have the #17 on them.

He's most likely gonna be packed like Sixshot not the Collection boxes.

I wouldn't mind that either! I'm just wondering if they are going to release the metal version or the plastic version. Either way, I'll buy one! :p:D:lol:

Does anyone own one of these Devastator boots?

How's the general quality of it? I know there's no die cast in it at all, but for 10 bucks, I was figuring why not. Something for later though maybe.

Edited by Anubis

Predaking is cool.... (boohoo why did my parents give away my transformers to the movers boohoo)

I also "have owned" technobots combining to computron.

I know that feeling, man.

Hell, my mom feels guilty enough now to help me pay for Alternators and other stuff, soo...

How's the general quality of it? I know there's no die cast in it at all, but for 10 bucks, I was figuring why not. Something for later though maybe.

I have the orange version. It's OK. I Put some repro stickers on it and I had use screws to keep it all together but it was totally worth the $5 I paid for it.

I have him. Long story short: Assemble him into Devastator, and don't take him apart too often. The pegs on the leg plate is rather iffy, and I've already broken one of them. Oh, and on mine, I had to do some modification to the neck so the head could stare straight ahead. Nothing too complicated, just some plastic shaving.

He's a great knockoff.

I also have the Defensor knockoff, but the main torso is red, not blue... Odd, and he's not compatable with the official parts either...

yup, like everybody else said. These suckers are pretty fragile. Put them together one time only and leave him there for display. It would be a good display piece if you don't want to get your originals all dusty and discolored. :p:D:lol: