1/60 QUEADLUUN-RAU RED? BLUE?

gqhaha

The red is of a reddish hue... the blue is of a... well you know...

j/k... :p

Yeah no figure with Max <_<

And I thought Yamato was doing us a favor by making it cheaper, but as it turns out they'll just charge us up the ying yang for a seperate figure...

If I bend over any more I'm gonna need shades...

B))

That kinda sucks that they aren't including a Max figure... I hope they make a separate one... Maybe with some articulation?

Just shave off Milia's assets, repaint her blue, and call her Max.

As a kid, Max always confused me anyway.....his deep voice never matched his light-framed physique....he's kinda, whadya call it, a bishounen or something like that? He looks like a gal anyway, even in DYRL when he gets "MACROnized."

I'm only half joking about repainting a milia into max. That's just not right. *shudder*

Just shave off Milia's assets, repaint her blue, and call her Max.

As a kid, Max always confused me anyway.....his deep voice never matched his light-framed physique....he's kinda, whadya call it, a bishounen or something like that? He looks like a gal anyway, even in DYRL when he gets "MACROnized."

I'm only half joking about repainting a milia into max. That's just not right. *shudder*

Wasn't that part of the joke by the Macross creators? They made this girlie looking man with a deep voice a ladies man.

• 2 years later...

that's bound to make some folks happy, the blue was gettin' pretty scarce. Maybe now that they're firing up the molds again we'll finally get a green one!

(Yes, I know there are difference between DYRL and TV versions... shut up and get out of my dream) :)

HLJ lists the Max Q-rau as Feb 2007 restock :)

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00035

p.s.

yeah i know this is an old thread I just didnt want to start a new one

Just received an email from HLJ saying that they have cancelled my back order for the Max colour as they cannot get any and have been told by Yamato that they will not be making anymore any time soon.