McFarlane MM7

wolfx

i am interested in the Hicks one as well, i wish they would do more aliens and predators. maybe with the upcoming Aliens vs Predator movie we will see some really nice ones released for that

http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12405

Robocop looks sweet except for his puny looking gun....

I couldn't care less about the Texas Chainsaw Masacre ones...but I really wanna get robocop and Hicks....and there's no picture of Hicks yet.

Since this assortment will have Erin (Jessica Beil), I think Isamu Atreides 86 might be interested. :lol:

mm7_erin_photo_01_md.jpg

texaschain_01.jpg

Personally wolfx, I am with you in looking forward to a good looking Hicks figure and not those awful ones that came out 10 years ago.

Hicks will look a lot better than my hicks 1:6 'dolly' :p I noticed while I was there that they've got pics up of the Aliens vs Predator figs.

I like the Scar predator - looks like the love child of King Arthur and a predator.

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2223

Not a big fan of the celtic predator. When will they learn to leave it like the original films? http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2225

And how big are those damn wrist blades?!? :angry:

pass! I cant stand Mcfarlane figures. I'm glad Aoshima has the same properties.

Same here. As much as I love me some Robocop, I can't stand McFarlane's rubbery, 2 points of articulation, fall-apart figures.

What's an Aoshima?

They release a lot of movie franchise figures and kits for the Japan market. Such as: http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?AOS07274

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?AOS07275

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?AOS27875

I've been sorely tempted to get that Aliens figure - it looks a lot finer than the chunky plastic statues McFarlane puts out.

pass!  I cant stand Mcfarlane figures.  I'm glad Aoshima has the same properties.

Same here. As much as I love me some Robocop, I can't stand McFarlane's rubbery, 2 points of articulation, fall-apart figures.

What's an Aoshima?

Aoshima recently made the 1/12 terminator endos and then the huge 1/6 die cast endos that went for $150.

Noe they're doing a 1/12 robocop. Hopefully they'll do a deluxe Robocop figure. If not I have the same one you have, Blaine. The bluish one with all the accessories and sound chip. Best Robocop figure.

They're also rereleasing some Alien/Aliens kits as well as some of their own. No figures though. But if they did, it'll be kickass.

Robocop I'll get no dout & maybe the female too cause shes a hottie damn!

Hm Maybe this aliens/predator movie won't be that good after all... I'm looking at these predator action figures... & you want to know what I see? A BUNCHA DAMN WOLVERINE WANABES is what!

Someone tell me they don't have those lame big ass arm blades in the movie please! I mean these are hunters! Predators :ph34r: ! quite franky I don't see how they could hunt/sneak around & what not with those huge ass things on em! All I see in these chumps is prey for aliens :o

Jessica's hot, but they couldn't have chosen the worst face a girl can make short of takin a crap. She looks like she a strand short of a full DNA sequence...

Beef... it's what's for dinner...

pass!  I cant stand Mcfarlane figures.  I'm glad Aoshima has the same properties.

What's an Aoshima?

Aoshima recently made the 1/12 terminator endos and then the huge 1/6 die cast endos that went for $150.

Noe they're doing a 1/12 robocop. Hopefully they'll do a deluxe Robocop figure. If not I have the same one you have, Blaine. The bluish one with all the accessories and sound chip. Best Robocop figure.

They're also rereleasing some Alien/Aliens kits as well as some of their own. No figures though. But if they did, it'll be kickass.

The big bluish one is definitely the best one yet - it's ginormous... but it might possibly have the worst articulation ever. The thighs are so damn goofy. Spread 'em, Murphy!

I'm gonna have to keep updated on the Aoshima fig. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Blaine23

McFarlane need to fire everyone in charge of making accessories for his stuff. They never work like they're supposed to it seems.

Robocop = fugly gun.... the rest captures how boring Robocop can be. I think McFarlane needs to make Robocop from Part II when he gets all messed up. Or maybe Robocop in a his chair(or with a chair to sit it... heaven forbid McFarlane make a toy that articulated). How about Kane? (isn't there already a ED-209 out from McF?)

Hicks- Cool. But if I get Hicks I want Apone(please?), Hudson, BISHOP, Ripley(with duct tape super gun), Drake, Vasques, Frost, Crowe, Wiezerbaski(sp?) a dropship, APC, annnd... hmm... that's about it... Hicks better be able to look proper holding his shotgun AND pulse rifle(not necessarily simultaneously maybe one slung and the other in hand).

Preds- Er... I think they look neat. I'm sick of seein the same old predators, oh yeah.. I'm also sick of seein the cheesy kiddie preds that hasbro was peddling a few years back. I think the preds look sweet, though I will have to see them in action before passing final judgement. Still... they'd better be able to hold their damn weapons....

I don't mind the Mcfarlane stuff. I find them extremely detailed despite fragile parts and accesories that sometimes don't work. (My AVP box set doesn't STAND. They end up looking like they're hugging each other to make them stand on the damn stand).

Mcfarlanes are perfect for nice detail. Articulation is a nono. I'm still looking for the Vash The Stampede one....

Ripley(with duct tape super gun)

screw the duct tape gun, if they make a ripley she better come with a powerloader!

Fine fine... BOTH!

Almost forgot that baby...

I would be happy with Apone and Vasquez tho. I think McFarlane could make em look pretty good. Well... I dunno... maybe. lol

Actually Sigourney Weaver is HEAVILY anti gun. I think that has affected having any Ripley toys.

Im probably gonna get Robocop and Hicks, but will pass on the TCM remake figs. Why we need a 12" Leatherface as the "big" figure instead of an ED 209 that would SOOO sell is beyond me..

Actually Sigourney Weaver is HEAVILY anti gun.  I think that has affected having any Ripley toys.

This just assures (in order to compensate for a total lack of guns) that any Ripley figure we get is gonna come with a powerloader! What can I say, I'm am optimist when it comes to toys

Edited by GobotFool

Actually Sigourney Weaver is HEAVILY anti gun. I think that has affected having any Ripley toys.

Im probably gonna get Robocop and Hicks, but will pass on the TCM remake figs. Why we need a 12" Leatherface as the "big" figure instead of an ED 209 that would SOOO sell is beyond me..

Why is she anti gun? She's seen the benefits of guns first hand! If aliens invaded, I'd want Ripley by my side.

sigourney is the reason alien 3 blew ass. she didn't want guns in the movie, so no more Colonial Marines.

show me.

go buy the Aliens DVD thats out. on the second disk, Sigourney uses the interview as a pulpit from which to preach her anti gun ideals. she states how she didn't even like holding the gun, even though it was a mock up, and i believe stated that she understood how someone could get a god complex using the things.

take this and add that the Alien franchise, as it is, is pretty devoid of purpose without the Ripley character (although i don't think it could be....EXO's right....i have an idea who could take her Place.... ;) ) . i read somewhere in her contract negotiations for Alien 3 she wanted no guns on the picture, or at least on screen with her. i guess you could take as evidence that the WY men show up with guns pretty much as shes dying (Which in my opinion means that there should have been no fourth movie). Hicks bites it, which is probably the worst of the plot devices from Aliens to 3, since the chemistry with the good Cpl was becoming established.

So, can i prove she ruined alien 3?? no. i cannot. i don't care enough about the movie to buy 3 on DVD. in my opinion, Ripley, Hicks and Newt are still sleeping on the way home. and Newts having nightmares. but even seeing how she felt on the Aliens DVD, i think its safe to say she was unhappy with so many guns on Aliens, so she wanted to go the other way: no guns. no guns = no Colonial marines, when they could be inmates or whatever those guys were, Sans the guns. the Action took the series to a new level, building on what Ridley Scott built. Alien 3 and Ressurection bring nothing to it, but beating a dead horse. sorry. don't mean to sound bitter... :lol:

oh yeah, Jessica Biel rocks. :lol::wub:

cool isamu, thanks.

man i hate it when actors pull crap like that. oh well, i wish they'd gone in a diffrent direction with alien.. there was a very easy to follow progression going on:

alien: horror movie

aliens: action movie

alien3: horror movie?? they broke the progression.

its obvious that the next step should have been:

alien3: courtroom drama "Ripley vs The Company"

it would have been beautiful.