Too Many Minmays?

Gubaba

She also used to work with the voice of Rick Hunter.

I don't mean to sound too sarcastic, but isn't that a blinding flash of the obvious? :p

I don't mean to sound too sarcastic, but isn't that a blinding flash of the obvious? :p

The friend. Not Reba West.

Sigh. . .

:rolleyes:

I'm talking about my friend...she worked with both of them on the power rangers show...I think

Sigh. . .

uhmm...thanks. oopsie I didn't get to this page in time to not post my first reply.

I wish I could see that live concert too......I've recently bought one of her latest CDs "Silent love", it's different from her earlier ablums but I like it very much :) . For those songs she composed in her last twenty ablums, they all have great melodies......she is more like a great musician to me now than just "Minmay"

Mari rocks!

Sigh. . .

Oops, my bad. :unsure:

Mari. before she became a hottie.

Bah, she was a hottie then, too. I have this old Macross book that I got in '86 or thereabouts that has a lot of rough designs for the show, and A LOT of photos of Mari. I think the book came out in '83, and she says in it that she just turned twenty.

At any rate, I fell for her in a big way because of that book.

Of course, I was also a hormonal teenager back then, so I was falling hard for almost anyone in a skirt and/or tight jeans...

EDIT: I mentioned this in a nother thread, but I might as well say it here, as well: Mari's going to be performing again at Genghis Cohen in Hollywood on August 13.

Edited by Gubaba

EDIT: I mentioned this in a nother thread, but I might as well say it here, as well: Mari's going to be performing again at Genghis Cohen in Hollywood on August 13.

Crap, when's she going to perform in London?? Someone please ask her the next time and let me KNOW!! :)

Crap, when's she going to perform in London?? Someone please ask her the next time and let me KNOW!! :)

No time soon. Since she lives in LA she regularly performs there.

Every so often she comes back to Japan cause she has a fan club she has to do stuff for. But since she has no business in London I doubt she'll be performing there.

Edited by Renato

No time soon. Since she lives in LA she regularly performs there.

Every so often she comes back to Japan cause she has a fan club she has to do stuff for. But since she has no business in London I doubt she'll be performing there.

Noooooo... :(

Well, anyway, if the chance comes up, someone just mention London to her anyway... :rolleyes: