auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

Oh man. . . someone just got robbed.

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $355

It's bad enough as it is. . . but knowing that they're going to be re-released in about a month.  Ouch!

H

319284[/snapback]

You only get robber when it's against your will. This was just plain haste and stupidity on the buyers part.

319291[/snapback]

While the buyer may be a complete moron, there may also be some shady SHILL bidding going on. I keep seeing this more and more on Evilbay.

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $355

It's bad enough as it is. . . but knowing that they're going to be re-released in about a month.  Ouch!

H

319284[/snapback]

You only get robber when it's against your will. This was just plain haste and stupidity on the buyers part.

319291[/snapback]

While the buyer may be a complete moron, there may also be some shady SHILL bidding going on. I keep seeing this more and more on Evilbay.

319796[/snapback]

If that is the case we ppl who are honest on ebay get shafted then... :angry::(

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $355

H

319284[/snapback]

319291[/snapback]

319796[/snapback]

319801[/snapback]

only the stupid honest people. It's not what you know but being able to find the information you need that shows intelligence. If you can't price compare or do a "completed auctions" search... :blink:

It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it.

on a side note.....

Retirement Plan -

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year

ago, it would now be worth $49.00. With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of

the original $1,000.00. With WorldCom, you would

have less than $5.00 left. But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00. Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan..

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $355

H

319284[/snapback]

319291[/snapback]

319796[/snapback]

319801[/snapback]

only the stupid honest people. It's not what you know but being able to find the information you need that shows intelligence. If you can't price compare or do a "completed auctions" search... :blink:

on a side note.....

Retirement Plan -

have less than $5.00 left. But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00. Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

319812[/snapback]

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $355

H

319284[/snapback]

319291[/snapback]

319796[/snapback]

319801[/snapback]

on a side note.....

Retirement Plan -

319812[/snapback]

Wow.... I need to get in on that retirement strategy!!! LOL!!!

Eeek.

GI Joe 'Shipwreck' for $895

320287[/snapback]

I check the About me page on this one to see if I may know the guy. first line says:

Guts the Berserker

Thanks for your interest!!!!

Selling: I am selling items from my personal collection. I am not a business and do not turn a profit on the items I sell.

Guess he paid 895.00 for the figure too.....

Is this Jetfire worth that much? I dunno.  $709 is quite high but it is nice. Ebay Jetfire

321175[/snapback]

unapplied stickers, unfolded box flap, still sealed in tray by factory tape... worth it to some I'm sure if an unopened jetfire with uncreased box flap can fetch 1400+ :blink:

Is this Jetfire worth that much? I dunno.  $709 is quite high but it is nice. Ebay Jetfire

321175[/snapback]

unapplied stickers, unfolded box flap, still sealed in tray by factory tape... worth it to some I'm sure if an unopened jetfire with uncreased box flap can fetch 1400+ :blink:

321224[/snapback]

Holy crap! :blink::o

somebody explain this to me...

boxed 1/55 o' with sad styro for $255

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

and a super o' valk only for 162.50! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

the box and armor + stro are worth less than $100?!?!? I spent more than that on a recast set of o' armor!?!@

granted my loose O' in better shape only set me back $30 so either way I'm ahead. Why does nobody ever sell a boxed seeker where the armor was never removed, the box is perfect, and somebody took sparklers and a bb gun to the seeker valk itself so I can get it cheap?!?!? :blink:

this guy must be joking  :lol:

a super Miria missing one fist and one crack part and asking for 149.99 ? somemore  BIN at 199 USD

but at least he is honest abt that little small crack  :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-Robotech-1-48-...1QQcmdZViewItem

322292[/snapback]

Dude, that seller ALWAYS ask too much for toys.

I seen them before try to sell an original Optimus Prime in box for a grand!

Is it me or does'nt it seem that these are just glasses with printed paper roled up in them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Macross-Argen...1QQcmdZViewItem

322364[/snapback]

what do you expect from Argentina?

I miss the old happy meal containers that were the toy. You happy meal came in little train shapes that could link together or ufo's...

everybody remembers that cheap ass piece of crap they loved as a child that went for nothing back then but now... $100+ for a set of friggin JARTS!?!?!?!? So help me I'm gonna make a custom set from archery gear... "all the fun of lawn darts but with spring loaded broad heads to make mistakes even more fun to laugh at" :lol::lol::lol:

I probably am the reason they don't sell jarts anymore :rolleyes:

Damn. Who would've known. No feedback for the seller :ph34r: .

As much as a 1/48

Expensive but MISB

Another one

323104[/snapback]

I'll leave feedback when/if I get my 5 dollar x-wing :rolleyes:

sure glad I hung onto my boxed destroids. I always thought the hover tank sucked and still do [even though it was my first macross toy not counting jetfire]

does this thing say "SPURT ROBOT"? http://cgi.ebay.com/JET-PLANE-TRANSFORMER-...1QQcmdZViewItem

a flaming... I mean glowing bootleg http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-MACROSS-J...1QQcmdZViewItem

instant store... http://cgi.ebay.com/DAVES-WORLD-AFTER-10-Y...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by kanata67