No Street Fighter movie for US

Gaijin

Hmm, remember the motion capture mortal kombatish street fighter movie game? Why isn't that piece of crap on the collection? I want to use super street fighter ken to kick van damn's ass damnit!

Hmm, remember the motion capture mortal kombatish street fighter movie game? Why isn't that piece of crap on the collection? I want to use super street fighter ken to kick van damn's ass damnit!

Yopu make a compelling argument...

Oddly, I ,must concur!! :lol::lol:

Oddly, I ,must concur!! :lol::lol:

You guys are awfull... Van Damme is a decent actor. Some of his movies were even great IMO.

post-26-1088614761_thumb.jpg

You guys are awfull... Van Damme is a decent actor. Some of his movies were even great IMO.

I gotta agree.

Kickboxer and Bloodsport are some of my favorite movies. They're CLASSICS.

Ditto for Universal Soldier, Timecop, Hard Target (say what you will it's still a great John Woo movie), and Double Impact. B))

SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

post-26-1088614925.jpg

You guys are awfull... Van Damme is a decent actor.  Some of his movies were even great IMO.

I gotta agree.

Ditto for Universal Soldier, Timecop, Hard Target (say what you will it's still a great John Woo movie), and Double Impact. B))

SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

Woah, thats a great picture!

You guys are awfull... Van Damme is a decent actor.  Some of his movies were even great IMO.

I gotta agree.

SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

MA TE'!!! LOL

i would like to add for those of you who do not know, frank dux(the guy whom bloodsport is based on) did in fact sue van damme. And his style was actually ninjutsu. He is also some former covert secret agent for america. He has a site out there for his martial arts school and bio.

I must agree most of van dam's pre 90's movies were great. Bloodsport and kickboxer were the greatest......if you really want to know how good it is watch kickboxer 2-5 with sasha mitchell.....its obvous van dam's is the best one since the rest sucked. I mean killing off his character in the 2nd? and all of a sudden kurt and eric have a lil bro who was in the states? riiighhhtttt

i would like to add for those of you who do not know, frank dux(the guy whom bloodsport is based on) did in fact sue van damme. And his style was actually ninjutsu. He is also some former covert secret agent for america. He has a site out there for his martial arts school and bio.

Dux sued Van Damme not for bloodsport, but for his help in preparing Van Damme for The Quest. I guess there was some argument as to how much Dux was owed. I think the case was thrown out.

I totally agree with the decent actor. It's just that the SF movie was so awful and SF movie game was even worse.

;)

I totally agree with the decent actor. It's just that the SF movie was so awful and SF movie game was even worse.

;)

Right.

Even the greatest actor can't help a bad movie.

;)

Right.

Totally true. I mean Universal Soldier was the best, but The Return, was just crap.

;)

Right.

Totally true. I mean Universal Soldier was the best, but The Return, was just crap.

I just bought the first one at Wal-Mart not too long ago! :D

Wish I could say the same for the SF2 Animated movie. Why Capcom, why? Why allow only the crap dub in the US?

;)

Right.

I just bought the first one at Wal-Mart not too long ago! :D

Wish I could say the same for the SF2 Animated movie. Why Capcom, why? Why allow only the crap dub in the US?

Back then subs didn't do well with the kids. Actually I think they still don't.

Remember US Marketing only a few years ago tried to target ALL anime at little kids. Thats why we always get pussy poo like Pokemon, but never good poo like Golgo13.

i don't mind subs much anymore. i have tons of animes that are subtitled only and my nieces and nephews always watching them with me...but i hate that they have to pause the video like ever couple minutes just to read the subs...but hey, that's their fault for not learning to read fast :lol: I mean, at least they're reading...RIGHT? :unsure: at least that's the excuse i give their parents when they're glued to the computer screen for hours at a time :lol:

interesting... When you type the word "sh!t" it turns in to the word "poo" How lame.

I didn't realize there were any censor automation features on this board.

yea when you type the word f+ck it becomes fart, this must be a new feature that was installed because i have seen the f word before on here not that long ago

chris