Transformers Cybertron

Some of those are sorely mistransformed. I'll hold off final judgement untill I've seen finished official pictures, with proper transformations.

That being said, I really digging that Powerglide homage, and the helicopter.

Edited by Greyryder

I'm interested to see the A-10 robot mode. The A-10 from Go-bots was always a favorite of mine even though he had turbines for arms.

I'm also looking forward to see Grimlock and Swoop in either of their real modes. The 'pile of plastic' mode shown just doesn't do it for me :D

all our prototypes stolen from a factory in asia and posted online like usual. The dinos are rumored to be the grimlocka nd swoop mega size box set(20$) set for this year. All of these are from energon and some may be part of the gestalt teams listed in the walmart computers recently. L:ike i said energon does not end till summer 2005 which is next year so I highly doubt any prototypes for cybertron would have been stolen by now. Not to mention many other sites are indeed saying with credible info that the protos shown are for the later half of energon. We will see most of the final products at OFTCC later in july

Err.....why does the A-10 have a blue tortoise sitting between it's engines?

Graham

Very funny, Graham the TF-hater :) Cute kame though.

It's an Energon chip and no, I don't like them either (Energon, not TFs in general). I seem to remember Powerglide always crashing into the ocean and emerging with seaweeds on him, maybe he picked up a radioactive turtle or something.

Edited by ComicKaze

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/...60001_16615.jpg

Oh god my eyes my eyes, what have they done to my baby? You bastards you ruined my poor hog, get some frigging designers with a clue TFers. It is possible to design transformable versions of modern aircraft and vehicles and make them look good. Just look at the MPC Prime and Binaltechs. Man those things make we want to vomit.

Ahem time for one of the local tf experts to step in here, yes those are energon toys! The jets we figuer so far are omnicons which are in the 6. something range

The other ones we don't know yet... Aside from grimlock & swoop which will be in an energon two pack. (grim = trex) swoop = the birddino :) )

Universe... Is based on the comic of the official fan club ala otfcc.com which yes basicly just consisists of repaints thus far

& yes transformers cybertron is suppose to be the next tf series in the line so far & supposidly continues from energon in some way or another much like energon did from armada. & yes keep in mind these are most likely stolen prototypes & you shouldn't be making any judgements untill you see the final product in the package

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/...60001_16615.jpg

Oh god my eyes my eyes, what have they done to my baby? You bastards you ruined my poor hog, get some frigging designers with a clue TFers. It is possible to design transformable versions of modern aircraft and vehicles and make them look good. Just look at the MPC Prime and Binaltechs. Man those things make we want to vomit.

well these toys are for kids ages 5+. The true irony is that the same guy who designed the armada and energon toys(THE toys NOT the characters themselves) designed the binaltechs and masterpiece as well! His name is kobayashi(last name) and he is relatively young...not even 30 yet!! started designing with RID/car robots speedbreaker and tehn moved on to binaltech and masterpiece.

Aaron archer or Orson as his name came to be, only designs what the characters themselved should look like or the concept art, his buddy kobayashi in japan is the one who does all the gruntwork aka blueprinting, measurements, and such. The actual TOY desighning is his job, not the aesthetics.

will we get alternator p[lanes? I sure as hell hope so. I have asked professor smooth from seibertron.com to bug the hel out of hasbro reps or perhaps aaron archer himself at OFTCC to see if theres planes down the line.

so yea different markets=different purposes. Energon is meant for kids so it looks like its meant for kids. Binaltech and masterpiece is fgor us. if its cars only ill be pissed.

hbow the hell can you forget starscream?

uh its the same guy who did the masterpiece and binaltechs...if you compare the energon stuff to the late 80s g1 stuff without the diecast the energon ones certainly kick their ass as toys. like I said they are designed for age groups more than 10+years apart. we arent kids anymore so we get the masterpiece and binaltech stuff. the energon stuff is for kids and fans who want something to fiddle with.

My problem with the current line of transformers, other then the Binaltechs is that they look like garbage in any mode you have them in. At least the older, G1 line would at least look pretty good in vehicle mode, same with the old Go-Bots. Heck I would take the old Gobots over these current T-formers, limited articulation aside.

My problem with the current line of transformers, other then the Binaltechs is that they look like garbage in any mode you have them in. At least the older, G1 line would at least look pretty good in vehicle mode, same with the old Go-Bots. Heck I would take the old Gobots over these current T-formers, limited articulation aside.

actually I think you are referring to the first 3 waves/years of transformers. By 1987 we got the mostly plastic stuff and ended up getting some weird ass pathetic toys. The toys borrowed from diaclone and microman all kicked ass to me...even g1 megatron...once you started intermingling microman figures with him all of a sudden he seems more diabolical and badass.