Video Footage of Koenig Monster

robomatt

That's awsome. Thanks for the link. The size of the VF-0 compared to the rest of the toys, looks pretty large. It looks to be about the size of a 1/60. I also like the rotational view of the monster.

There were also some other cool toys in there. That deathpion or whatever looks pretty neat. Some good coverage.

hmmm...it was on this thread first no?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=9015

it's gettin' kinda silly how people just pass some of these threads...sure it's by "mistake" but still...

oh well...at least it's being posted in a section where it'll stay up for a while instead of dying out after like an hour like this last one

Hehe, did anyone else notice that they dubbed in the sounds of an AT-AT (Star Wars) walking for the RC robot playing with the soccer ball (at the very end).

Hehe, did anyone else notice that they dubbed in the sounds of an AT-AT (Star Wars) walking for the RC robot playing with the soccer ball (at the very end).

That little robot was quite amazing :)

I wonder the price point on that guy.....Z??????????

hey that was awsome of them to make that. I enjoyed it. I may have to go there one year.

JT

The video captions mentioned something along the lines of 380,000 yen :blink:

FM

Wow! Maybe one day we will be able to see fully functional imperial walker toys with that tech! :p:lol:

Yes, it was Scott himself. I sent him an e-mail complementing the coverage and he responded with thanks.

I have dreamed of going to some of these cool Japanese toy shows. So it was very cool that Scott and his team showed how they used the local train to get to the convention center and then the building it was in, and then an overview of the room/s the show was being held. And then of course a play by play of the toys.

They did such a good job that you feel like you are there.

One day soon I will travel to Japan and kick it around for a few weeks. To all of you guys that have the privelage of toy shopping in Hong Kong and Japan I just want you to know that you have got it very good and you should be very thankful.

I am probably Idealizing Japan. Right?

Then you'll love the fact that the APC comes with it and fits insideĀ  :D

FM

Kewl... May I ask where this info is coming from?

Carl

Matt Alt of ToyboxDX.com posted that info after the Toykyo toy show, which he went to and took those pictures of teh monster we were drooling over a week or so back.

That Voltes V combination is pretty cool but I still love GaoGaiGar. :D

Fort Max