Dirty Valk

Armor

the valk itself is weathered but not dirty but as far as the area around it, now that's dirty! :)

Yeah, good job on the dirty effect..... to the surrounding area!! LOL! :p:D:lol: Nah, but seriously that's a pretty good job on the valk. Have any pix in battloid form?

BTW: you got the number wrong on the fuselage. :D

No he didn't its the 'S'. :D You can see that side's other head laser, its really close to the fuselage so you have to look kinda hard. Looks pretty good btw, great work Armor

It should be 001, and not 100. Just like the wing and like these:

So are those stickers actual stickers or are those anasazi's remakes? And are those stickers or water based decals? Looks good. I need to start opening up my toys and applying dem stickers! :p:D:lol:

So are those stickers actual stickers or are those anasazi's remakes? And are those stickers or water based decals? Looks good. I need to start opening up my toys and applying dem stickers! :p:D:lol:

They're the stickers that come with it. I trimed the excess which is alittle hard to do, and I press them real hard. The next thing that helps is a dull coat spray over everthing except the the canopy. If you want to trim the sticker use a new blade on a X-acto knife. Be real careful and take your time. If you do this you really don't have to buy remakes. The stock stickers really do look good. Thank you so much for the coments too. I'll do some more pics tonight. I'll do a little cleaning first. ;)

Hey Bobe,

Those pictures are from Kurt's custom using Devin's decals. Armor did a good job with the stickers though.

I knew he had flipped the stick around on the right side. In some ways, it is correct if you see how ricer cars mirror the decals. I was just pointing out how it should be the other way around since he spent so much time on it. Weathering looks great.

I would love to also see Gerwalk and Battroid modes...

Edited by Neova

you see those wallscrolls all the time on ebay, they have a ton of them including someother nice ones as well.