A real Macross automobile

fernarias

Oh yeah... The car that Kaufin drives. Good catch. I think there are a bunch of those in DYRL, as in just about everyone has one. I can't remember. I wish I had that DYRL screenshot of Minmay sitting in his passenger seat frowning as they are going down the road.

Oh yeah... The car that Kaufin drives. Good catch. I think there are a bunch of those in DYRL, as in just about everyone has one. I can't remember. I wish I had that DYRL screenshot of Minmay sitting in his passenger seat frowning as they are going down the road.

you mean this?

post-2-1086733968.jpg

Oh yeah... The car that Kaufin drives.  Good catch.  I think there are a bunch of those in DYRL, as in just about everyone has one.  I can't remember.  I wish I had that DYRL screenshot of Minmay sitting in his passenger seat frowning as they are going down the road.

you mean this?

Was THAT Kaufin's car in DYRL? I guess I am just thinking of Kaufin's car in SDF-M...

Does anyone have that picture of Kaufin parked in front of that smashed destroid?

Hey guys ! That's totaly bizare AGENT ONE where did you find that car?? I haven't seen it on any magazine racks !? I wonder why it has two sets of front wheels? maybe increased traction - would that work out practicaly? I know why the 'ol ELF F-1 had two sets but it wasn't for traction as the two sets of fronts only had the same size contact patch as one pair of conventional sized tires. It was to reduce frontal area or wind resistance because the second set of tires drafted behind the first set. that really only applies to open wheel cars though WTF :blink: Is there any performance specs somewhere out there? 'think the website only had tec spec's

Despite the additional wheels, it sounds like the car is more reliable. Despite the additional maintenance, there should be less wear on the front axles and tires. I wonder though, how your local repair shop would align the wheels :)

Hey guys ! That's totaly bizare AGENT ONE where did you find that car?? I haven't seen it on any magazine racks !? I wonder why it has two sets of front wheels? maybe increased traction - would that work out practicaly? I know why the 'ol ELF F-1 had two sets but it wasn't for traction as the two sets of fronts only had the same size contact patch as one pair of conventional sized tires. It was to reduce frontal area or wind resistance because the second set of tires drafted behind the first set. that really only applies to open wheel cars though WTF :blink: Is there any performance specs somewhere out there? 'think the website only had tec spec's

I didn't find it... Read the first post of the thread again.

Never seen one with two rear axles, but there was an old F1 with two front axles. It's one of the few F1 cars I've seen that stood out to me visually.

I believe it was a tyrell

found it:

tyrell.jpg

tyrell_p34_76.jpg

Last edit:

Check This article for more info

and Hey, there was indeed a double rearaxle racecar

Edited by Nightbat®

that thing looks like a mclarin f1 with a +5 lame modifier

super cars have exhibited absolutly no need for an extra set of wheels, i'm thinkin this is fake, or a SERIOUS mistake by someone with some influence

*** edit ***

i guess i'm wrong, these look real but its hard to tell since they are small, could be composited. i'm not over convinced by these "on the road" pics. but...

also i don't see how adding a second set of rubber,wheels, rotors, calipers, and suspencion to the front of the car is supposed to reduce weight.

what ever, i still dont' like it.

post-2-1086884730_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingNor

i'm thinkin this is fake, or a SERIOUS mistake by someone with some influence

It's real. I found the Covini in the June issue of EVO magazine (British magazine, better than anything we have here). Seems it debuted at the Frankfurt Auto show (I think that's what I remember reading, anyways, it was featured in a May auto show in Europe).

F.