What are you working on?

Trying to find / make storage for my models and toys in my new pad and will restart my Legioss kit.

OT but Thor, if you get a 1/60 Q-Rau, you can scale that up to 1/48? cuz I would be in heaven if you can do that! Or other M+/M2/M0 kits!

Well, I finally knuckled under and bought a 1/72 VF-1A, instead of going with my original plan of waiting and building some other Hase stuff to get ready. I had to, it was such a nice price. :ph34r:

Anyway, I guess I'm going to do it as a DYRL Kakizaki. That way if I screw up...who cares? It's just Kakizaki! :lol:

Right now I have three aircraft on the table and work is progressing slowly. They are all 1/72. A Hasegawa A-7 Corsair, Hasegawa F-16, and a Fujimi Mig-29. If i get a chance I will post some pics of them soon. I have a 1/72 Hasegawa B-17G for my next project. I am trying to convince myself to do one of my macross kits. I have a YF-19, VF-0S, SV-51, VF-1s Fighter, and a VF-1 Battroid. I also have a couple small kits like the IMAI VF-1D GBP kit in 1/170 and the ARII VF-1D in 1/100. Someday I will get one of these done.

Picture_007.jpg

Not Macross but.......I nearly finished this 8 months ago then stalled, I deceided last night to caffine it up and finish it off......only took me like 3 hrs to finish, but apoligies to anyone who is waiting on stuff from me anyway. every once and a while i need to finish one for me or i lose interest in the whole thing! ;)

Mike,

Damn! Great job. :o

I hope you are doing well.

I just got my sprue snipper/cutters from HLJ, and I'm going to use them on some Hasegawa VF-1S Strike kits.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Omigod!!

Where can I get that Y-Wing!!

Is that the ill-fated SMT Y-Wing?

Is it in scale with the 1/48 X-Wing (AMT/ERTL)?

Please would someone sell that kit to me?

How much is it worth?

Fantastic job mslz22!! (Can you tell I love it!)

Post some more pictures.

I must agree with Master Cheng!

That Y-Wing is fantastic! :lol:

Is that a kit or a scratchbuild? What scale?

Please post some more Pics.

Oh yeah, in keeping with the thread topic:

I haven't done much modeling in a while so I have a 1/72 Hasegawa EA-6B that I'm working on to get ready to start some valks.

I plan on posting some pics and step by steps(don't know how detailed I can get :rolleyes: ) as I progress.

I'm new to the forums, but you guys have inspired me! :D

Picture_010.jpg

yep it's the smt 2nd version, good luck finding one, i think the last one on ebay went for $300.00. I was lucky and got one while it was still in production. Someday I would love to scratchbuild a studio scale y wing, I have already started accumulating parts for it but it is still a year or so away from the start.

That's why I have a wife, she takes care of the kids while I do models  :lol:

If I ever told my wife that, she would kill me. :p

One question for fellow members: how do you guys find time to make models?? (especially those with kids)??

For me, with a 2 year old son, I have to wait till my wife and son go to bed before I can start anything. So I am usually tired everyday, since I am up late working on kits (no Macross ones right now). To keep on subject, I am working on a 1/24 Aoshima Aristo (car model).

I have three 1/144th Gundam models underway. A Gelgoog Marine, a GM Command, and a Rx-77D Guncannon. I also just started Hasegawa's 1/72nd scale Jet VTOL from the original Ultraman tv show. It is a totally awesome kit and fun to build, especially if you are an old school fan like myself.

Well, I got most of the nice, big, easy parts on my MiG-29 in place, but I did a horrible job on the camo and overall paint job so I'm in the process of removing all the paint, and it's taking me a while. I'm surprised at how much patience I have for something like this, but then, I've worked with multitudes of little kids that aren't related to me at all so it's not that hard...brats... :ph34r: