Macross World Con 4 T-shirt design

Solscud007

Since the VB6 Konig Monster has been announced I decided to make this year's shirt based on the Monster. Here are my two Designs

post-22-1085596909.jpg

post-22-1085596858.jpg

post-22-1085596779.jpg

post-22-1085596806.jpg

What do you guys think if I combine both shirts? The stripes on the front and the line art (maybe I will use the battroid mode) on the back kinda like how the first shirt looks.

I love the designs but remember that a larger area, specially a wrap around will be more costly. I talked to George and he said that if we can keep it down, the less expensive it would be. I wouldn't want to put these shirts out of anyone's budget.

I'll forward this thread to binarybeing, hopefully he can chime in. I know he's swampped at work right now.

I never liked that pseudo-katakana font...

But otherwise they look pretty cool.

Agreed. I'm also not a fan of "Psuedo-Wear and Tear" ala' the MWC4 on the second design. But otherwise, both are neat.

I like the first better but, IIRC, screen printing outside of the center of a shirt (and most notably, even partially around) are a tad more expensive.

Edited by the white drew carey

So far, I'd vote for the grey shirt, but with the larger Monster picture.

What about a shirt design that has the 2 primary VF-0 designs on it, 1 front, 1 back?

Another idea, how about the word Macross, but in Japanese?

Just a few thoughts.

let's get these t-shirts designed and printed! does anyone have other outlines of mechas or pilots? hi res only. damn, those yf-19's are looking good also.

i can do 2 color prints on a budget. the silver (lt grey) t-shirts are available only if the quantity is at least 2 doz. but the design will not go end to end across the chest. the monster on white is probably better for printing, although maybe not quite as big.

i'll get some more ideas going asap.

• 3 weeks later...

The first one is really nice. the one on the shirt. nice job.

JT

• 1 month later...