just my luck i found a display case

so i'm walking home from work today and i found this display case on the sidewalk left for trash. one of those glass enclosed joints, nothing borken, counter top high, sliding doors in the back, pegs to adjust the shelves, you know, the ones you'd find at a jewelry store or cellphone store.....what a find right?

NOT!!!!!

its raining out, 7 blocks away, the case is MAD friggin heavy, no one is trying to help(not that i blame them), and i live in 6 flr walkup. :angry::( WTF!!!! this is the find of finds! i tried to get one of these wholesale and its like thousand friggin bucks! now its sitting out there in the rain waiting for the garbage men to pick it up. i think i'm gonna shoot myself now! :blink:

those of you with cars and/or buddies willing to help, its located on broadway inbetween 179th st and 180th, in the middle of block, on the westide of the street. enjoy! :angry:

It's raining? You luck SOB's...  ;)

It's 90 over here, miserable I tell you.

Yup. Freaking boiling here. I'd be happy if it rained straight for a month or two...... F*%& global warming.....

I really hope I end up going to the UK.....

You really dont think it gets Hot in the UK ?? was in Belgium for Three Summers.. (Hi Dude we met at F&S a Year ago Im SolScud's Big Brother) Its Mad Hot in europe god Bless AC B))

It's raining? You luck SOB's...  ;)

It's 90 over here, miserable I tell you.

Yup. Freaking boiling here. I'd be happy if it rained straight for a month or two...... F*%& global warming.....

You really dont think it gets Hot in the UK ?? was in Belgium for Three Summers.. (Hi Dude we met at F&S a Year ago Im SolScud's Big Brother) Its Mad Hot in europe god Bless AC B))

Maybe true, but of about a month total I've spent in the UK, I can remember one day where it didn't rain. Maybe I'm just lucky. Additionally, the concept of "hot" in the UK can often be quite different. I remember a newspaper headline complaing about a 70 degree heatwave. That's quite chilly compared to the 100* days we've been having.

Maybe true, but of about a month total I've spent in the UK, I can remember one day where it didn't rain. Maybe I'm just lucky. Additionally, the concept of "hot" in the UK can often be quite different. I remember a newspaper headline complaing about a 70 degree heatwave. That's quite chilly compared to the 100* days we've been having.

The weather is one of the great British national obsesssions, like tea and that mysterious sport known as cricket. This is despite the fact that, compared to other countries, our weather treats us relatively mildly (famously, it only takes about an inch of snow to bring the whole country to a grinding halt...!)

We have family friends in Canada and they told us it was down to -52C the other day. In England, that would be the dawn of a new ice age!

haterist. goodluck with the weather...err what was the topic again??

exactly! :lol:

its alright though this topic was off topic to begin with....i just had to get it off my chest. :p either way i cruised by there today on my way to work and it was gone. :( maybe the garbage men got it or maybe a member here saw my post and got it last night....we will never know? :ph34r:

why couldn't i have found it today...its mad nice out today. :(