Macross stand,VF-0S, Macross stuff

eyesonme78

But if nobody buys the 1/100 VF-0S, then Yamato may think there is no market for a larger scale versionĀ  :huh:

Graham

That's my point exactly. That's one of the reasons I kept buying the 1/60. Keep the faith! :D

I disagree. If it doesn't sell, all we can safely say is there is no market for 1/100 VF-0S. :lol:

No if it doesnt sell they will have lost money and then cant afford to take the risk of a bigger one and losing even more money

Hybridchild

man oh man...toy isn't even out and we are all up in arms.

Thank goodness... I must be losing interest in the toy threads... this is the first time I've seen this one. [iNSERT sigh of relief smiley here]

>EXO<*losing interest in the threads not the toys. :rolleyes:

man...I hear that...me too....sadly.

Love the new icon...nice work!

So, if this is supposed to come out in May, are there any new pictures of the VF-0S? I am really looking forward to this toy and the other ones to follow. When do the Hobby Mags come out anyway? Is it beginning, middle or the end of the month?

Larry

Usually HLJ is the first place where I see items up for preorder, and then after a month or two it's on sale...

If it is May, then how come haven't HLJ listed it yet... ???

It'll be July or August, my guess. It was said earlier in this same thread that they missed the May date, like usual.

Edited by Anubis

As long as it comes out being a decent product, I donĀ“t mind waiting a little more. IĀ“d prefer Yamato to iron out any single flaw on this toy rather than rushing it out!

IĀ“m really more interested in the 1/60 GBP 1S armor (have two sets on preorder). Now that is a product I can no longer wait for :lol:

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

For me: No VF-0S, but maybe a stand for the VF-11B.

I don't like the VF-0S design, like many others here. But the second they release the SV-51 I'll grab one. Or even the VF-0D. I'm sure we'll see those soon after the Focker release.

I'm actually getting to like the VF-0 design more than the VF-1.

It's just a pity that Yamato's 1/100 VF-0S sculpt sucks so much in so many places <_<

Graham

I really wish Yamato had gone in the 1/72 scale for the VF-0 series...It'd be more detailed and there's so much they could improve with a 1/72 that they can't in the 1/100...

In a perfect world, Yamato would've started production of the VF-0 series in 1/72 then moved up to 1/60 or larger...not start out with the almost "grunt" size of the 1/100 scale...yeah, It's a better scale because you could put gundam weapons on them but still...I wanted something about the same size (not scale-wise) to the 1/60's...ahh hell with it...if yamato makes it i'll most likely buy it anyways :lol::lol::lol:

I'm actually getting to like the VF-0 design more than the VF-1.

It's just a pity that Yamato's 1/100 VF-0S sculpt sucks so much in so many placesĀ  <_<

Graham

Blaspheeemer!!! :o:o:o The VF-1 is the most holy and sacred of the masters creations...bow to the Holy Froating Head and ask for forgivness. Maybe he'll only burn you just a little... j/k lol :p

We've been beaten over the head with the VF-1 and I'm glad were finally moving on to other toys. I'm not a huge fan of the VF-0 but I do like the fighter mode. I'll probably pick up a 1/100 VF-0.

Edited by dejr8bud