Club M - Nearly Done! (okay..still a while away)

Myersjessee

Not trying to brag...just very happy today. I got a great box from Monkey Nugget today. It contained a 1/72 Slave 1 I have been waiting for....two awesome sets of clear FP's...and thr PRIZE! Whats the prize? Well....nothing stunning...just the Club M 1/72 Super Valkyrie. Why prize you ask? Well...as far as I know it's the last 1/72 scale Club M Macross kit I didn't have. Thanks to many MW members, EBay, Yahoo Japan (ROB! ) and patience I have finally gotten them all. I started this quest a couple years ago with the YF19 and 21...I loved them so much I started the Tanmen order and the hunt for all of them. I have not been lucky enough to find originals of all of them...but I will...in the mean time BlackAces 1/48 is a close second, and a proud member of the collection.

Thanks all....hope they make you smile like them make me grin. (Sh$teating my wife says! ) :)

cm1.jpg

and

cm2.jpg

finally...alas a recast...but thanks to VF1SAlpha, Grayson72 and shared work by MSLZ22 a recast of each coming soon to my collection the 1/48 19 and 21....woo whoo! After that....just need the 22....and the Misa and Minmei!!!! Almost there!!!

cm3.jpg

Edited by Myersjessee

very impressive; congrats jessee!!

my precious items were the 1/48 VF-1S the 1/72 Queadlunn and the 1/72 VF-11; they are some of the hardest and more expensive to find indeed...

Now build them dammit!!!!

OMG, you have them all :o Wow.

Agreed, get building!

Congrats on the coup! What a great feeling to have your collection completed. Now I want to see step-by-step theads from you very soon!!

Forever long live 1/72!!

Edited by wm cheng

LOL! I will definitly get to building soon. I'm working on my Monkey Nugget Glaug Pod right now (slow because work has been work, and family has been family...baseball, vacation, soccer, TaeKwonDoe, sicknesses oh my! ) But, as soon as I finish the GlaugPod I think I will do the Club M Battroid. Valkyrie got me this kit and already started it...and it's just crying to be finished.

:D

Hey Jesse, have you got the picture of Misa and or Minmay?

What scale are they?

I think my Misa is still sitting somewhere in my storage boxes.... :p

Paulo

:D

Hey Jesse, have you got the picture of Misa and or Minmay?

What scale are they?

I think my Misa is still sitting somewhere in my storage boxes.... :p

Paulo

I dont have either of them....my comment meant after we finished the 1/48 21 and 19 then I just have them and the 1/48 VF22 and I am done. Thanks again for sharing your kit Paulo! :)

Mechleader...dang....I didn't notice I caught my toes in that picture...LOL! (hope my pedicure does not offend! :D:o )

my comment meant after we finished the 1/48 21 and 19 then I just have them and the 1/48 VF22 and I am done.

Jesse, how is the quality of those 1/48 kits? I think I need to open my Macross models layaway account now... jebus... in a very good way!