Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

hi i just heard a from a friend who buys Gundam Models direct from Bandai and other sources in japan that they are most definetly going to release the Perfect Grade RX-78 Ver ka and Wing Gundam Ver Ka as the next releases for the PG series he is not sure of the release dates it might not be this year but they are most likley coming out I am very much looking forward to these. this is great news for PG collectors

I would expect the RX-78 Ver. Ka PG kit but not the Wing Ver. Ka PG...There's already a conversion kit being made for from the Zero Custom PG kit so i wouldn't hold out for the Wing Ver. Ka kit....But then again, Bandai has the tendency to surprise fans with their releases :p

it is probally going to be a easy upgrade for bandai to do for the Wing Zero Ver ka, same body as the normal Wing Custom just different color plastic and a few new parts. even thought the Gsystem one is coming out i do not think it is really a official product and bandai stands to make far more on there own with a PG release than allow a small company to make a little money (if any) on the side for them with a small resin upgrade, this seems like a nice kit to i am hoping they pull it off, but it is a serious confirmation so i think we will definetly see it.

the first color pictures of the G-system 1/60 Wing Zero Ver. Ka upgrade are now up, i wonder which will look beter the G-system or the Bandai one?

G-SYSTEM WEBSITE

I would expect the RX-78 Ver. Ka PG kit but not the Wing Ver. Ka PG...There's already a conversion kit being made for from the Zero Custom PG kit so i wouldn't hold out for the Wing Ver. Ka kit....But then again, Bandai has the tendency to surprise fans with their releases :p

By your reasoning, Bandai shouldn't release the RX-78 Ver. Ka PG kit, since there is already a conversion kit that was made for it from the existing PG kit, by G-Sys...

:( WHERE ARE THE NEW PG ZEON MOBILE SUITS?

Don't tell me all there is going to be are the glorious series kits?

Guess it's a good thing I've made MG my size limit after the PG Zeta. Though I may cave one day in the future and buy the Zaku.

Beautiful kits, but they're just too damn big. :lol:

Does anybody know if there's going to be a PG or a MG gundam seed astray B kit? It's pictured on page to or three of this thread but I didn't read it if it was going to be a kit or not. Please let me know. thanx :p:D:lol:

i doubt you will see a PG astray but maybe a MG version, i would like to see the Providence or Aegis next, the Aegis has a pretty good chance of being released.

by the way Bobe-patt what the heck is that thing in your avatar? :p

i doubt you will see a PG astray but maybe a MG version, i would like to see the Providence or Aegis next, the Aegis has a pretty good chance of being released.

Can't wait for that!!! Btw, Patt's avatar looks like Barney?? :ph34r:

it's a purple hippo gettin his groove on! (austin power's voice) Yeah baby!! :p:D:lol:

it's a purple hippo gettin his groove on! (austin power's voice) Yeah baby!! :p:D:lol:

Where's his partner? J/K! :p:lol:

I can see a MG Astray, but I doubt we'll see any of the SEED kits in PG form within the next year. Engineering a PG kit is tough.

I hope that the MG Astray kit will be better than the 1/100 HG. They did well with the 1/144 HG, only to have a badly shaped 1/100.

so nobody knows for sure if the MG astray B is coming out or not? Or at least when it'll come out? I just love that whole thing with that big @$$ sword. It reminds me of fort max and his big sword. :p:D:lol:

<Henrietta Hippo>

"That's MY man!!"

</Henrietta Hippo>

http://www.newzoorevue.com/wav/theme.wav

yup, that's it. I'm surprised some of you haven't seen this hippo yet. :p:D:lol:

i remember the picture of the blue frame 2nd i posted earlier in this thread was a custom not the upcoming HG kit.

so no news on any new kits then? :( i pretty much got cleaned out with all my bills but i did preorder the freedom...i really want the redframe astray though...i still wish bandai would get bored enough to redesign their earlier kits <_< (thinks of kit bashing a GM custom, GM Quel, and Alex to see what comes out)

i remember the picture of the blue frame 2nd i posted earlier in this thread was a custom not the upcoming HG kit.

so no news on any new kits then? :( i pretty much got cleaned out with all my bills but i did preorder the freedom...i really want the redframe astray though...i still wish bandai would get bored enough to redesign their earlier kits  <_< (thinks of kit bashing a GM custom, GM Quel, and Alex to see what comes out)

Actually, isn't it the Astray Blue Frame 2nd an upcoming HG kit? According to this site it's still on pre-order, unless I'm mistaken?

i meant the picture of the blue frame 2nd i posted a couple weeks ago was a 1/144 custom that someone did for a hobby magazine (forgot which one)

but you're right...the kit of the gundam astray blue frame 2nd is an HG kit...and it's also in 1/100 scale

and when i was talking about bandai redesigning their kits i meant their earlier MG kits...i honestly don't like the earlier MG kits...not very poseable or anything, just a lotta details

• 2 weeks later...

Gunota Headlines is reporting mentionings of a September release of the MG MBF-02 Strike Rouge!! Unsure if it is definitely confirmed.

And some other unfortunate news in the same article......an MG Turn A rumor may have been just that - a rumor. :( But I'm still hoping! :rolleyes:

Gunota Headlines is reporting mentionings of a September release of the MG MBF-02 Strike Rouge!! Unsure if it is definitely confirmed.

And some other unfortunate news in the same article......an MG Turn A rumor may have been just that - a rumor. :( But I'm still hoping! :rolleyes:

Come on MG Zeta Suits!!! We need, off the top of my head, the:

MSA-005 Methuss

RMS-117 Galbaldy B

NRX-044 Asshimar

ORX-005 Gaplant

PMX-000 Messala

PMX-001 Pallas Athene (I would so give up my first born for this one)

RMS-108 Marasai

RX-110 Gabthley

RX-139 Hamrabi

Those are the ones they need to make - come on Bandai, stop piddling with this SEED crap, and give us some REAL Mobile Suits and Armors!!!

a 1/100 scale gold frame??! :o

oh wait...it's like the red frame...it's just gold plated <_< (at least that's what they're implying)

why couldn't they just make the upgraded gold frame with the blitz's arm <_<

also...judging by the costs of the freedom and the aile strike mg kits...i would HOPE the strike rouge comes with a different weapons back or it'd just be a copy of the already available aile strike....or even have the strike rouge come with the IWSP pack...just something different....that's all!! is it too hard for bandai to give modelers that?

it looks like the MG freedom gundam is now out, i just a invoice from HLJ