Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

I'd imagine the 1/144th was even worse, given it was the original crap-ass Tallgeese kit with another sprue or two of parts..

There was absolutely no color whatsoever on the Tallgeese III 1/144 kit. Maybe the blue intakes, but that was it if those were in there at all (don't remember for sure). All that was in there were a couple white parts runners, a sticker for the head antenna, and a sticker for the shield.

Piece of crap.

The cheap non-HG Seed kits have more detail than that did.

....andd I wonder if these verisons of the Zaku II and Gundam will be released soon?  :lol:  :lol:

ouh lets hope they do :p

Hybridchild

:o Ooooohhhhhh!!!! :p

...more "PROTO" pics of the upcoming RX-78-2 and MS-06F/J..... :D

(let's hope they don't Photoshop these pics as seen in the Why you should never put your picture on the internet thread :blink::p )

also these links....

http://www2.wbs.ne.jp/~tanishi/hs/ggirl.jpg

http://www2.wbs.ne.jp/~tanishi/hs/zgirl.jpg

P5151075.JPGP5151076.JPG

I received my HG 1/144 Alie Strike and yes I was disappointed like the shoulder were fully white, so as the four V signs all yellow and grey stickers for body frame and the head and the face aren`t perfect. What really put me off was the small size like AMSIA :angry: my HGUC are far better than it.

Something else http://aeug.blogspot.com/ :

- Sunrise's Koichi Inoue said that there is a plan to create a new, "serious" series based in the UC world for Japan. However, he can not comment any further regarding this. Koichi Inoue's comment came from a Q&A session with Hong Kong Gundam fans.

The HGUC NT-1 looks really nice. The lines and shapes are closer to the original Yutaka Izubuchi art and not moderated into painful blandness like the MG. For that matter, all the 0080 HGUCs are looking great. I can see I'll be spending some cash in that direction.

OT: anyone notice pics of a BGC hardsuit made (I think) by Yamato? I hadn't heard anything about it...

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy another Freedom kit <_<

At least this time it won't look like crap like the 1/60 and the 1/100 scale versions <_<

I'm just upset that it wasn't released sooner...at least this way I wouldn't have to put up with the headache of a shitty looking Freedom Gundam <_<

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

At least this time it won't look like crap like the 1/60 and the 1/100 scale versions <_<

I'm just upset that it wasn't released sooner...at least this way I wouldn't have to put up with the headache of a shitty looking Freedom Gundam <_<

And I thought I was the only one that felt it looked like crap. Actually I'm not a great fan of the Freedom either. But with the MG, I might make an exception.

here's a proto pic of the Freedom MG kit  :rolleyes:

:) Thanks..........Nice 'teaser'.

(Care to expose your pic source?!?!? ;) )

At least this time it won't look like crap like the 1/60 and the 1/100 scale versions  <_<

And I thought I was the only one that felt it looked like crap. Actually I'm not a great fan of the Freedom either. But with the MG, I might make an exception.

Well......sorry, but........even more Freedom.....a DX Figure.....

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery.asp?co...d/DXfreedom.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

...more "PROTO" pics of the upcoming RX-78-2 and MS-06F/J..... :D

The ultimate fashion statement for the elite loser gang of nerdom...

... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Seriously, who'd wear that in public, other than being paid to model it?

:lol::lol:

Yeah...no kiddin' !!! :lol::lol:

**sheepishly e-mails to cancel outfit order.....and hopes nobody find out....'specially the wife!! :blink: **

well....I found it on that one hobby site (forgot the name of it) anyways here's the link...

http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/shop_right_e.asp...thumb=1&Spage=1

if you go to the gundam seed part of the site you'll see there's a bunch of kits that are gonna be released including the second version of the blue astray! ;) here's the link to the main gundam page...

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/gundam/index_e.asp?Bno=&Typ1_c=109

if you go to the gundam seed part of the site you'll see there's a bunch of kits that are gonna be released including the second version of the blue astray! ;) here's the link to the main gundam page...

Sweet ass! I loved the Red Frame kit and I think i'm bound to get the blue and gold frames now. 1/100 Blue Frame 2nd. W00ts!!!

well....I found it on that one hobby site (forgot the name of it) anyways here's the link...

http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/shop_right_e.asp...thumb=1&Spage=1

The site is Hobby Search.

I built the HG Freedom 1/144 and it was craptactular. I can't believe they didn't even include stickers for the black parts of the wings. A great injustice to the mecha. I painted the whole kit as a painting experiment, and tried to paint the wing black whrere they should be. Didn't do very good, but from a distance it looks all right I guess.

Very Disappointing especially since we know Bandai can do better. The Providence I built was an outstanding kit. Up there with any HGUC model. There were only 2 stickers included with the kit (green lens for the shield and the eyes) and that was all that was needed. The shield had the blue parts molded, there were grey shoulder cannons, the head was fully molded, even the blue piece at the center of the backpack was a piece, not a sticker. Makes me look at the Freedom model and feel cheated. You can tell they deliberately saved the good molding for the Master Grade, and gave out crap for the other versions.

I don't know how the other seedkits are, but I was planning a strike rouge IWSP, an M1 Astray (if and when they make it in HG), and maybe the Red Frame Astray. Don't really want anything else.

Anyone get the Astray in 1/144 HG? How was that kit?

I might get the MG Freeedom, but it won't be for a while. I was hoping they would do a metal material of the Freedom to go with the Aile Strike, but having a stand with the MG Freedom sounds pretty nice. We'll see.

So the MSIA Freedom was a POC? I was considering one of those when it gets reissued to replace the HG Freedom I built. It looks a lot better, thouh the shield is a little too big.

BTW: Remember, the Seed Mobile Suits are still smaller than the UC suits. Just like the other alternate series. That's why the models are smaller.

Edited by Anubis

it's basically the same as the first RX-78-2 kit...except it's molded in a different color...the MG kits are pretty straight forward though...so there's no real problem to address :rolleyes: ....although, i'd much prefer the RX-79-2 ver. Ka over that one though

....i really want to get the Freedom Gundam kit now...i would much rather see pictures of the completed kit instead of just the box art though <_<

i am looking forward to the freedom gundam kit, is it just me or does the HGUC Psycho Gundam look like it is useing the Master Grade Zeong hands? the hands look identical.

hobby link japan has pics of the 1/100 blue astray, looks pretty cool

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN926796

post-26-1086358558.jpg

i dunno...i think the wings (sword) look a little small....but that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

Speaking of Zeta....

Gunota Headlines confirms August's offering is an MG Hi-Zack :D

Here's a MAHQ pic of the suit if you haven't seen ZETA,

but do yourself a favor and see ZETA!!! :p :

rms-106.jpg

HLJ has a slightly different drawing of the Hi Zack. The MAHQ looks like the original line art, so I'm guessing this is the "massaged" version for the MG release.

post-26-1086372177.jpg

When well ever Bandai make MG Gundam-X and Turn A Gundam :angry:

Ugh - the real question, hopefully the Hi-Zack and Rick Dias are a sign that Bandai is finally tackling the other suits from Zeta!!!! :D

I have heard some rumors of a second MG release of the Zeta Gundam, either a improved version, much like the rx-78 1.5 or a version KA. I am hoping for these. I would also love to see a MG Gundam X or XX, it is only a matter of time.

When well ever Bandai make MG Gundam-X and Turn A Gundam   :angry:

If G-Gundam was any indicator, I'd say a Gundam X would turn up to coincide when the series is eventually released stateside.

Same thing with the Turn A, though I really dislike it's design.

A Double-X would rock though. Especially if it comes with LED's to make the chest and fins light up.

As for the Zeta, I'm almost done with my PG and have a KS, so a new MG doesn't hold much interest for me. Cool that they may be doing it though. The floppiness is why I didn;t get the original MG.

I might get a Zeta Plus C when I get the MG Freedom though.

Edited by Anubis

If G-Gundam was any indicator, I'd say a Gundam X would turn up to coincide when the series is eventually released stateside.

A Double-X would rock though. Especially if it comes with LED's to make the chest and fins light up.

Those MG kits from G were released to promote the DVD release of G Gundam in Japan, just like how Bandai released MG Patlabor, MG/HG Dunbines, and HG L-Gaims to get cross-promotional synergy with the DVD releases of their respective shows. Since Seed didn't take long to come out on DVD in Japan, Bandai put Seed MGs on the fast track.

Turn-A came out on DVD between 1999 and 2000 so we can forget about MGs of anything from Turn-A until Bandai decides to reissue it in some form. V Gundam is the latest non-Seed Gundam DVD release in Japan and Bandai didn't even bother with any MGs from V, so things don't look good for X as far as MG releases go.

As for the Zeta, I'm almost done with my PG and have a KS, so a new MG doesn't hold much interest for me. Cool that they may be doing it though. The floppiness is why I didn;t get the original MG.

I might get a Zeta Plus C when I get the MG Freedom though.

Wow! You haven't finished your PG Zeta?

hobby link japan has pics of the 1/100 blue astray, looks pretty cool

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN926796

post-26-1086358558.jpg

i dunno...i think the wings (sword) look a little small....but that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

It seems a tad bit back heavy too, unless I'm mistaken. Btw, does this require painting?