1/48 Fast Packs Sold Out?!?

vf1_soulja

BBTS has some in stock

i just checked them today

-J.J.

...for sure, not everyone who has several 1/48 valks will be buying FPs for each one.

Guess I happen to be one of the someones. I have one each of the 1/48s released and pre-ordered 3 FPs for Skull Squadron (which are on the way from BBTS.com, yipee!) :D Hikaru's 1S and its Fps are also on pre-order. I plan on using the TV FPs, which will be grey) on my Low-Vis. None of my valks will be nekkid as long as Yamato provides the armor accesories. :p

Edited by mechatek

I know it was said earlier but BBTS has then for 64.99 here's the link

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?...?Queryid=mac085

I'm sure that BBTS had a pre-order price of $54.99 for the 1/48 FPs, and now they've raised it up to $64.99. That's a bit outrageous as NCS has the better deal on 1/48 FPs (only $49.00US!) and the two new VE-1/VT-1 (at $78.00US! each). NCS may not have the 1/48 FPs in stock now, but they're coming. S/H from NCS isn't too bad either, I paid about $11.00US S/H for UPS ground and I got them within 5 days (ordered Thursday, got it the following Monday). Overall I saved around $36.00US with NCS over BBTS and I got mines before BBTS got their stock in.

I'm sure that BBTS had a pre-order price of $54.99 for the 1/48 FPs, and now they've raised it up to $64.99. That's a bit outrageous as NCS has the better deal on 1/48 FPs (only $49.00US!) and the two new VE-1/VT-1 (at $78.00US! each). NCS may not have the 1/48 FPs in stock now, but they're coming. S/H from NCS isn't too bad either, I paid about $11.00US S/H for UPS ground and I got them within 5 days (ordered Thursday, got it the following Monday). Overall I saved around $36.00US with NCS over BBTS and I got mines before BBTS got their stock in.

Yeah, I also pre-ordered my 1/48 FP and VT-1/VE-1 from NCS and got them the next day. They also padded the inside of the box well too. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and will use them again for other Macross toys. :)

Ya it was 54.99 for preorder of the FP kits and their prices for the Super O and Elintseeker are crazy 100.00! I'll take a guess that most store got hit with higher shipping cost due to unexpected sizes of Super O and Elintseekers boxes. They're probably trying to make it up.

here is the link to NCS if anyone needs it

http://ncsx.com/

Yep, the box sizes for the 1/48 FP and especially the VT-1 and VE-1 killed the dealers...Shipping costs were about 30% more than expected! :(

Perhaps Graham could bring that up with Yamato the next time they do lunch. Did the Elint and Super O really need boxes that large? <_<

Newbie here.... Just joined the 1/48 club with the VF-1A over the weekend, what a beauty :lol: . Now I need to complete the collection!! B) So I've been reading some of the posts in this thread and I've checked out the ncs link. Are they reliable and do they sell good products?? They seem to be reasonably priced. Much thanks to those in the NY area who recommended William...now you've got more competition for his inventory :p

Newbie here.... Just joined the 1/48 club with the VF-1A over the weekend, what a beauty :lol: . Now I need to complete the collection!! B) So I've been reading some of the posts in this thread and I've checked out the ncs link. Are they reliable and do they sell good products?? They seem to be reasonably priced. Much thanks to those in the NY area who recommended William...now you've got more competition for his inventory :p

I've bought tons of things from NCS over the span of 5+ years and they are top quality service. Understand that NCS is mainly an import game shop. They don't take toys too seriously so sometimes you may get a tattered toy box, if you care about a very nice damage-free box like me then you'll have to communicate that to them so that you get a nice display piece as well.

After seeing the increased prices at BBTS, NCS is the better deal for those in the U.S. Most of my toys from them arrived in very good quality with a box in okay shape, not perfect, but good enough. So order from them with confidence!

Sorry to go off topic. Did Kevin (from V.E) send out any delivery confirmations for the 1/48 FP's or 1/60 Elintseeker or SuperOstrich?!? I think he got them today.......I hope I get them by the end of the week. B)

Sorry to go off topic. Did Kevin (from V.E) send out any delivery confirmations for the 1/48 FP's or 1/60 Elintseeker or SuperOstrich?!? I think he got them today.......I hope I get them by the end of the week.  B)

Shipments (VE/VT/FP) started going out today.

-Kevin

thank you kevin!!!!