yamato 1/60 G.P.B Armor

Guest YF-21

Guest YF-21

does any one know when yamato is gonna release it?????????

because i must have 1 2 3 maybe 4 or even 5 i just want it NOW:D

post-4-1081425772_thumb.jpg

Edited by YF-21

May.

For now at least. Hopefully firm.

The pre-orders for the stand alone armor and the armored VF-1J have been open for a long time now.

Any one remembers that mission on the PS One game of Do you remember love that all the Valks of Skull Squad are deploy into the Zentrandi ship in full armor, it was so cool, each armor was also painted according to the colours of each Valk. :D

I would love to buy 4 of the armor sets one for each Skull member and custom paint them according to Valk colour :rolleyes:

those hands are made for 1/48...look at them! they're huge!! :D

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm not digging about the GBP-1. If I get one, those things are staying in the box. Thumbless DYRL hands all the way!

Say....I hope this thing can hold a gunpod.

those hands are made for 1/48...look at them! they're huge!! :D

:huh: Aren't those hands TV typed? big and round, I wouldn't care if it came with an extra hand to be able to put the gun pod :lol:

those hands are made for 1/48...look at them!  they're huge!!  :D

:huh: Aren't those hands TV typed? big and round, I wouldn't care if it came with an extra hand to be able to put the gun pod :lol:

yeah,

The last time I saw DYRL, they didnt have the GBP so it's TV hands.

I'm hoping one reason for the delay are those huge ass hands...

damn, reminds me of hellboy's right hand.

I guess it could work if the GBP came with "kung fu action" ;)

imagine the 1/60s even with smaller hands do u think it can hold gunpod?

somehow the gbp armguard seem blocking to hold gun.

i duno maybe or somehow normal hand holding side by side or twisting armguard to bottom etc.

jus pray its faster release awwman(n make sure it dosen't consist much loopholes like 1/48 1J-max) <_<

I hope they come up with BIG TV-style hands with the DYRL mold. 

yeah tat what i thinking too, inside anime when it's arm with gbp its transform out bigger hand

QUOTE (APU @ Apr 8 2004, 01:06 PM)

Is there a regular armor set for the 1/60 boxed by itself or only boxed with the valks? 

AFAIK they are releasing the armor in two formats.

One version by itself, the other packed with a Hikaru style 1J.

i saw preorders link somewhere: 1 more set of GBP with VF-1S roy fokker style valk

Edited by alvaro

The last time I saw DYRL, they didnt have the GBP so it's TV hands.

I'm hoping one reason for the delay are those huge ass hands...

I hope they come up with BIG TV-style hands with the DYRL mold. :ph34r:

post-4-1081464017_thumb.jpg

imagine the 1/60s even with smaller hands do u think it can hold gunpod?

somehow the gbp armguard seem blocking to hold gun.

i duno maybe or somehow normal hand holding side by side or twisting armguard to bottom etc.

jus pray its faster release awwman <_<

I hope they come up with BIG TV-style hands with the DYRL mold. 

yeah tat what i thinking too, inside anime when it's arm with gbp its transform out bigger hand

Actually I think if they did one of those big round hands with a hole to put the gun pod I think it would be cool :D

Didn't Hikaru lauched with the Armored VF-1J on the serie with a gun pod in his hand?

I am already saving for my armor pack to upgrade my Super VF-1J :lol:

Now they have to come with a GBP armor for the VF-11 and for the future VF-0

Is there any confirmation that the armor and valk set will not come will interchangable hands that can hold a gun pod? That would kinda suck if this piece didn't come with the gun and only the armor.

baronv Posted on Apr 8 2004, 07:21 PM

Is there any confirmation that the armor and valk set will not come will interchangable hands that can hold a gun pod? That would kinda suck if this piece didn't come with the gun and only the armor.

Could be one of the reasons why it's taking so long for YAMATO to release the GBP-Armor, but I do hope it's coming out in May.

:huh: what does GBP stands for any way? Go Buy Pronto? :p

By the way is that white insignia on the leg of that armored Valk a Zentrandi insignia??? :blink:

Edited by RichterX

Hey, RICHTERX, I see what yer talking about--in the pic posted by UN SPACY in this very same thread. It does look like a ZENTRAEDI insignia, but of course, it might just be a coincidence.

Hey, RICHTERX, I see what yer talking about--in the pic posted by UN SPACY in this very same thread. It does look like a ZENTRAEDI insignia, but of course, it might just be a coincidence.

It's just a white trapezoid. Similar to what the Destroid Spartan has in red on its missile covers.

post-4-1081485423.jpg

:huh: They should make a Super/Strike kit Pack too

Yeah Connor99 I was talking about that, I should have been more specific.

Edited by RichterX

Opus Posted on Apr 8 2004, 10:02 PM

It's just a white trapezoid. Similar to what the Destroid Spartan has in red on its missile covers

Hey, OPUS, look again! From that famous DYRL? shot, it doesn't look just like a simple trapezoid, there's a line coming down from the middle of that shape. It's kinda confusing coz what yer saying actually makes sense. It does make one wonder though!

It's just a white trapezoid. Similar to what the Destroid Spartan has in red on its missile covers

Hey, OPUS, look again! From that famous DYRL? shot, it doesn't look just like a simple trapezoid, there's a line coming down from the middle of that shape. It's kinda confusing coz what yer saying actually makes sense. It does make one wonder though!

It's just a lighting effect. I guess they're shiny. Look at the Yamato pics.

It's just a lighting effect. I guess they're shiny. Look at the Yamato pics.

:unsure: Or it could have been a joke or an error of the drawing department... :lol:

Any one knows where they can be pre-order?

The usual outlets are taking preorders... HLJ, Valkyrie-Exchange, Twin Moons, Blastotoys... go check the Dealer Announcements Forum for more.

We're very lucky to have so many great sellers.