Custom JM 1S Hikaru

Mervin

I've finally completed working on my JM 1S with custom FAST packs and pilot.

jm_strk_17.jpg

jm_strk_20.jpg

jm_strk_22.jpg

jm_strk_24.jpg

jm_strk_25.jpg

jm_strk_29.jpg

Engine details

jm_strk_16.jpg

Parts breakdown. The side cannon is from a 1/100 Strike 1S kit.

jm_strk_15.jpg

Custom arm armors, side-by-side with the original

jm_strk_13.jpg

Edited by Mervin

Thanks everyone. :D

YES :lol: , the JM goodness will be recasted and shared to everyone. :lol::lol:

Anyway since I got your attention :D , I'm planning on selling it for $20 a set. I'll post pics of what will be included.

But give me lead time though. I wont be able to widely offer it until late April. I'll keep you posted though.

thanks again.

Please put me down for one of the ostrich's when you finish the armor. I'm working on an Joke Elint. Was going to also start a scratch ostrich but since you've already got it I go with yours.

are you going to offer a recast of your work too??

Elint is just in the starting stages. I'm kitbashing a hasegawa elint model for the radar parts and fast packs. Will be modifying the fastpacks to make them chunkier. and will be modifying some of Jesse's recast joke leg armors for the armor.

My Joke GBP is on the temporary back burner until I can figure out how to make the leg armor. I've figured out a way but you'd have to swap the legs....not acceptable. I want removable leg armor with opening hatches and missles. The chest piece is finished as are the fastpacks for it. I've finished the shoulder armor but I'm going to rework them because I'm not satisfied with them yet. The chest was a bitch to come up with.

As far as who to do the recasting...I was originally thinking of Rohby but he has so much on his plate. I'll probably wait till there finished to decide but will definitely consider you.

P.S. Please put me down for one of your strike armor sets and ostrich sets.

The elint boosters are rather easy to make - take the missile tip off a set of JM boosters, and replace it with the front tip from the Hase Elint boosters - they fit together almost perfectly!

I also have an Elint and GBP on the way. Like yours, I'm also using the Hase dish, then kitbash some parts for the 'electronic' stuff. My GBP is on the backburner as well. Right now, parts are still blocky and haven't shaped them. The leg armor I did fit's both sides of the legs, which will save me some mold rubber and resin :lol:

gbp_01.jpg

IS there a list for the rescasts yet, either one of these gbp's would be a swell addition to my JM's

by the way... anybody want a JM??

i got a 1s,not bad cosmetically, great structurally..

gonna try "for sale" soon.

Thanks!  :lol:
Are you going to do more customs?

Yeah, next up is a Super O. :lol::lol:

jm_vt1_01.jpg

Hey Merv i recognize that yellowed legged valk. :lol::D ..nice to see this one going to good use...

the white of the legs are almost superO color dont you think..i have the myria that sat in the same window seal..gonna prbly use her for a 1d... :lol: probably wont even paint over shin area just the sides....that yellow orange tint is hard to replicate

Edited by orguss01