Need helps! regarding yama1/48s

alvaro

decided to be yamato's 1/48s fan :lol:

thou can't be like graham & others godlike mac fancies who collect almost all...

anyway im not interested in old toys.

MY QnsQnsQns are:

1)for upcoming VF-1Js Red mirira & Blue Maximillian, is there pilots?

i didn't see any pilot in the photos shown.

2)below pic as shown, is that belongs to 48s?

but it says Veritech / Valkyrie VF-1 series WEAPON + ALTERNATE PILOT SET!

1/72 scale Real Type *JAPANESE IMPORT!*

by Hasegawa Japan box dimension' are apx 13x8x1 inches.

the pilot look so alike to 48s' help me im confuse again geez :p

post-4-1080239746.jpg

Edited by alvaro

That's a model kit that you have pictured.

All the 1/48 Yamatos have come with pilots so far... i don't see why they would stop. And the pilots look just like the model kit's pilots so... they're similar.

Edited by soze

The weapons set you are looking at is for the 1/72 Hasegawa model kits, not the Yamato 1/48.

so it's different? unsuitable for 48 at all?

phews i near to get it :wacko:

plus(thanks) isamu :p

All the 1/48 Yamatos have come with pilots so far... i don't see why they would stop. And the pilots look just like the model kit's pilots so... they're similar.

hmmh i duno. my frd 48s pic no pilot. cccccc

post-4-1080241176_thumb.gif

Edited by alvaro

Yes, the low viz was produced in limited quantity. Nobody seems to know how many exactly.

A 1/72 pilot will be 2/3 the size of a 1/48 pilot. In other words, no, it won't look good at all unless you pretend it's one of Max's kids playing jet ace.

The pilots in those pictures are also in the Do You Remember Love style flight suits. Expect the M&M 1/48 1J's to be in the TV-show style flight suits. Notably: no giant yellow epaulets, differences in helmet shape, and overall color scheme.

You can see pics of the pilots for the 1/48 Max & Miria on this page.

Graham

I'm so glad they changed the color blue they're using for Max compared to the preliminary photos that we've seen.

I have to agree with you there. That baby blue on the early paint just didnt do it for me. No they need to change that catapult landing gear attachment to white as well.

hi, i like to ask is there any differents between 48s 1st production & 2nd?

anything different?

The earliest 1/48's had a number of problems that were fixed as newer versions were released. The first 1/48's (Hikaru and Roy) were then rereleased under a second run with all the other fixes.

Hard to say unless a dealer states that it's from the second production run.

A few things were corrected:

1. Inner groves on the nosecone to prevent falling off

2. Face pimping on the VF-1S

3. More solid flaps

4. Straightened skulls on the VF-1S tail

5. Unclipped front landing gear door

6. 90 degree arm hinges

Among other things that I may have forgotten...

If you just look at the box, the only real noticeable difference is #4. The skulls painted on the tails of the first run VF-1S Roy's were crooked. The skulls on the second production run were somewhat straighter.

The easiest way to tell if it's a 2nd run is to look at the seat. If the headrest has a curved indentation then you're getting an improved valkyrie. It's also easier to check since the window won't have the velcro.

thanks a million :lol: great to have helpful guys around ;)

last qns pls, what about 48s fastpack?

ok my last post. sorri heehee

What about the fast packs?

They're awesome! I like them so much I'll probably glue them on my first born... :lol:

I also have some questions about the 1/48 line, because I am saving u to get one.

Which version is the most 'solid'? I am looking at either a VF-1A or a VF-1J, since I already have a 1/55 and 1/60 VF-1S. Pretty much any color scheme is good with me, and I will be buying the FAST packs, but I will be painting them grey, to look like the FAST packs in DYRL? instead of that horrid bright blue.

I know the M&M valks will be released soon, but will they come with a complete set of super/strike armor? or just a super armor set?

Both 1/48 Max and Millia Super VF-1Js will come Fast Pack equipped ONLY for now.

Durability wise, all of the 1/48s are roughly the same QC/QC wise now. My 1S and 1J are super tight. When my 1A comes in, I'm sure it will be just as good.

You say you have a 1/55 and 1/60 already and am deciding between the 1J and 1A? I say sell both and get 1/48 versions all of them! You won't regret the upgrade! :D

You say you have a 1/55 and 1/60 already and am deciding between the 1J and 1A? I say sell both and get 1/48 versions all of them! You won't regret the upgrade!

lol, no way I could part with my 1/55, it was my first (and only) custom valk, it looks so cool that I am afraid to play with it :)

I could sell my 1/60 VF-1S for additional funds toward my 1/48, I also have the

YF-21 and the VF-11B from way back in the day. Don't think I could part with the YF-21 tho...

Hi

I guess unless you have quite some cash to spare.

Most people start to one particularly brand.

and theres the 1/48 and 1/60 from yamato

and the 1/55 from bandai.

I must say tt once you start collecting the 1/48. You will have the tendency to want to collect all of them!