List the most ugliest Transformer toys out there?

Here's a pretty bad one... what the HELL are those little guys using to "plug" into the big guys arms?????

LOL, I remember those.

Check out Kidkorrupt's page for more examples of lude transformers. http://www.geocities.com/kidk0rrupt/funny/funny.htm

Edited by GobotFool

this is kind of related:

10 Worst transformers ever!

"I don't recall seeing much of Wheelie after the movie. That gave me the opportunity to pretend he met a death so gruesome and vicious that they couldn't even show it on television. So yeah, the plus side is that Wheelie, conceivably, could be dead."

:D

Bah! Hot Rod will always be number one on that list. He got in Primes fight and indirectly kills him, and he sucked as a leader.

What about Megatron?

Yah, Hot Rod indirectly kills prime, where Megatron fatally wounds prime which kills him. And Megs was an okay leader. Underneath all the toughness, he was scared of Starscream. A true evil leader woulda killed starscream faster than a plutonium alloy's chance in hell. :lol:

Yah, Hot Rod indirectly kills prime, where Megatron fatally wounds prime which kills him. And Megs was an okay leader. Underneath all the toughness, he was scared of Starscream. A true evil leader woulda killed starscream faster than a plutonium alloy's chance in hell. :lol:

I was kind of disappointed that Prime would hesitate at the very last moment - when he turned all girly manbot and refused to shoot through Hot Rod. Prime should have known robots can be rebuild and 'Rod's memories can be reinstalled. Stoopid Prime! :(

I hope Rodimus or Hot Rod will never get his MPC or Binaltech toy treatment. If I'm Prime, I would have stomped on him like what Grimlock did to the Sharkticons. :angry::D

Yah, Hot Rod indirectly kills prime, where Megatron fatally wounds prime which kills him.  And Megs was an okay leader.  Underneath all the toughness, he was scared of Starscream.  A true evil leader woulda killed starscream faster than a plutonium alloy's chance in hell. :lol:

I was kind of disappointed that Prime would hesitate at the very last moment - when he turned all girly manbot and refused to shoot through Hot Rod. Prime should have known robots can be rebuild and 'Rod's memories can be reinstalled. Stoopid Prime! :(

I hope Rodimus or Hot Rod will never get his MPC or Binaltech toy treatment. If I'm Prime, I would have stomped on him like what Grimlock did to the Sharkticons. :angry::D

Exactly...every word you said was perfect!

Yah, Hot Rod indirectly kills prime, where Megatron fatally wounds prime which kills him.  And Megs was an okay leader.  Underneath all the toughness, he was scared of Starscream.  A true evil leader woulda killed starscream faster than a plutonium alloy's chance in hell. :lol:

So if bots can be rebuilt or their memories reinstalled why did prime die :p

I never liked hot rod nor Rodimus. In fact, I never liked the movie. I wanted to leave the theater after Prime's death. I was really unhappy that they killed off Prowl and a ton of the orginal Autobots. And season 3? OMG how I hated it. Springer and his GF Arcee, Blurr, and all those other stupid newer transformers... I never really acknowledged that Rodimus existed. When they broght Optimus Prime back, I was like cool. Just to have him kick Rodimus' ass was great.

Anyways, I have to agree with Trueblueeyes. All the others suck as well.

So if bots can be rebuilt or their memories reinstalled why did prime die :p

He realised only much later (when they brought him back) that he can't die. Same goes for Hot Rod. These two jokers... The Movie was a HUGE waste of time and it wouldn't be made if it weren't for this stoopidity. :D

So if bots can be rebuilt or their memories reinstalled why did prime die  :p

He realised only much later (when they brought him back) that he can't die. Same goes for Hot Rod. These two jokers... The Movie was a HUGE waste of time and it wouldn't be made if it weren't for this stoopidity. :D

So why did the remaining cast who were killed off in the movie stay dead :lol::p

So why did the remaining cast who were killed off in the movie stay dead :lol::p

A) The ones that replaced them were just as useless as they were, so new faces for new season.

B) They deserved to die if they got killed by only one shot.

That's simple. They were all, in one way or another, discovered by Prime to be useless and most of all stoopid - They all don't deserve to be revived . Take Wheeljack for example... I mean come on, real dinosaurs maybe pea-brained, but robot dinosaurs can be smart with adequate hardware and programming - and yet he made the Dinobots stoopid. :lol: Tell me what does an astute leader do with a subordinate like Wheeljack and the comrades who helped him build the Dinobots? :D

That's simple. They were all, in one way or another, discovered by Prime to be useless and most of all stoopid - They all don't deserve to be revived . Take Wheeljack for example... I mean come on, real dinosaurs maybe pea-brained, but robot dinosaurs can be smart with adequate hardware and programming - and yet he made the Dinobots stoopid. :lol: Tell me what does an astute leader do with a subordinate like Wheeljack and the comrades who helped him build the Dinobots? :D

But wouldn't Prime being the sentimental sap he is want to bring his old buddy Ironhide back to life :p:lol:

But wouldn't Prime being the sentimental sap he is want to bring his old buddy Ironhide back to life  :p  :lol:

What for? Ironhide is probably more stoopid than the Dinobots, it'll be a huge waste of Enerjon to bring him back. What Prime needs to do is get his evil lover* to do an inside job on the Decepticons.

*pls refer to the Takara MP-01 Convoy or Hasbro's MPC Prime's right wrist communicator for clue. :p

Edited by Beware of Blast

I mean come on, real dinosaurs maybe pea-brained, but robot dinosaurs can be smart with adequate hardware and programming - and yet he made the Dinobots stoopid. :lol: Tell me what does an astute leader do with a subordinate like Wheeljack and the comrades who helped him build the Dinobots? :D

Can it just be pointed out - again! - that Grimlock was only dumb in the US version and the TV series. In the UK Transformers stories, Grimlock was pretty damn smart; in fact, he even answered the letters page, including letters asking why he was stupid in some comic stories but smart in others... :rolleyes:

I believe Simon Furman, who scripted some of the best UK Transformers stories, has kept Grimlock intelligent in the recent Dreamwave comics as well...

Can it just be pointed out - again! -that Grimlock was only dumb in the US version and the TV series. In the UK Transformers stories, Grimlock was pretty damn smart; in fact, he even answered the letters page, including letters asking why he was stupid in some comic stories but smart in others...  :rolleyes:

I believe Simon Furman, who scripted some of the best UK Transformers stories, has kept Grimlock intelligent in the recent Dreamwave comics as well...

Precisely! But you've missed the point. We were talking about the events before, not after the movie or anything that's got to do with the UK Transformers stories. See, if only Wheeljack had a great mind like Simon Furman's... he would at least be regarded fondly enough to be kept alive in The Movie. :lol:

Edited by Beware of Blast

Can it just be pointed out - again! -that Grimlock was only dumb in the US version and the TV series. In the UK Transformers stories, Grimlock was pretty damn smart; in fact, he even answered the letters page, including letters asking why he was stupid in some comic stories but smart in others...  :rolleyes:

Precisely! But you've missed the point. We were talking about the events before, not after the movie or anything that's got to do with the UK Transformers stories. See, if only Wheeljack had a great mind like Simon Furman's... he would at least be regarded fondly enough to be kept alive in The Movie. :lol:

Also we are just playing around, at least I am ;)

Well, Id say Armada had a couple stinkers, but the back half of the original G1 line was nothing but ass.

Then again, im not a raging G1 lover even though I grew up with it. I don't let nostalgia get in the way of asthetics like 90% of the mechahead/TF fanbase out there...

Am I the only one who likes Energon?

They're nice and chunky, like old school toys. They have nice, humanesque proportions in robot mode. They're very articulated. And they look mechanical, unlike those organic, insectoid-looking Armada TF's.

They're nice and chunky, like old school toys. They have nice, humanesque proportions in robot mode. They're very articulated. And they look mechanical, unlike those organic, insectoid-looking Armada TF's.

I like Landmine. (think that's his name) He has a nice Mad Max feel to his vehicle mode, and his robot mode doesn't look too bad.

I try not to be biased, cuz' we're all TF fans, but those Energon figures suck. I like the designs(better than G1 in fact), but the material is just too damn cheap for my taste. No wonder G1 TF's like Trailbreaker cost $35+, because they were made of sterner stuff. Accept no substitute for metal diecast.

If I was going to buy modern TF's, if would be MP's, BT's, and probably Beast Wars toys.

Still, I love all these TF, Joes, and Macross toys coming out.

this is kind of related:

10 Worst transformers ever!

"I don't recall seeing much of Wheelie after the movie. That gave me the opportunity to pretend he met a death so gruesome and vicious that they couldn't even show it on television. So yeah, the plus side is that Wheelie, conceivably, could be dead."

:D

Man, this article is freakin' hilarious! This guy makes some funny as hell points!

Yeah, that ALWAYS bugged me about the Dinobots. Just because they transformed into dinosaurs, didn't mean they had to be as dim-witted, too! :lol: