The first animated female on the cover of MAXIM?!?

UN Spacy

......Marge Simpson? :blink::lol:

Personally I think Marge is way hotter than the other cover model (April 2004 has two Collectible Covers).

Does this mean MAXIM's and FHM's overseas will feature anime ladies in the future?

Hahahaha.

post-26-1079690865.gif

I think both are pretty disturbing. I just could never find a cartoon attractive.

However, from a humor point of view, that's just awesome. It's gonna make a LOT of eyes twitch.

Didn't whatshername from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within make one of the "guy" magazines? I know she wasn't on the cover, but I do remember he being featured somewhere.

While not being a "true" animated female Aki Ross did make the cover of Maxim's Hot 100 issue back before everyone woke up and realized how awful FF:TSW was.

2001072401_01b.jpg

... so I guess technically she was the unremembered pioneer while Marge will be lauded as the dandy. :p

Didn't whatshername from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within make one of the "guy" magazines? I know she wasn't on the cover, but I do remember he being featured somewhere.

While not being a "true" animated female Aki Ross did make the cover of Maxim's Hot 100 issue back before everyone woke up and realized how awful FF:TSW was.

2001072401_01b.jpg

... so I guess technically she was the unremembered pioneer while Marge will be lauded as the dandy. :p

Maybe it's just me, but isn't Aki's head seem out of proportion with the rest of her body? To me, it seems it's a bit larger?

Well... to be fair, that wasn't really the cover of the magazine. The Hot 100 was packaged inside the bag, while some other skank graced the cover.

And yes, people woke up and realized how bad the movie was... but Aki's debut was before the movie came out. So no one knew.

And she's still hotter than Marge. :p

Well... to be fair, that wasn't really the cover of the magazine. The Hot 100 was packaged inside the bag, while some other skank graced the cover.

And yes, people woke up and realized how bad the movie was... but Aki's debut was before the movie came out. So no one knew.

And she's still hotter than Marge. :p

I think Eliza Dushku was on the cover of that Maxim that year. But I have SOOOOOOO had enough of Paris-I-Made-A-Sex-Video-And-I-Am-So-Overexposed-Hilton.

gah.

Edited by Capt Hungry

So what is this Maxim thing? Some sort of soft-core pr0n? :huh:

Yes...and no. There's no actual nudity inside anywhere, although there are articles that inform us men on the best ways to pick up women, and then how to persuade them to do (censored), (censored), (censored) and the all-important (censored!). There are also cool factoids and general men's how-to articles. In all, it's good, dirty, non-PC fun.

She's the celebrity flavor of the month that the media's ramming down our throat, since obviously FOX is going to milk that horrific show "The Simple Life" for all it's worth. Personally, I'd much rather see more of Drew Barrymore, but who am I?

Paris Hilton is PUG FUGLY.

I seriously don't see what ANYONE sees in that ugly stuck up bitph.

Vostok 7

Maybe someone to use and abuse in ways you would hestitate to ask a paid professional to do and then send on their way with no feelings of guilt whatsoever?

B))

Yes...and no. There's no actual nudity inside anywhere,

unless of course you buy the UK edition :)

Very good point, old chap. :)

She's the celebrity flavor of the month that the media's ramming down our throat, since obviously FOX is going to milk that horrific show "The Simple Life" for all it's worth. Personally, I'd much rather see more of Drew Barrymore, but who am I?

Ew... she's chunky and has a lisp...

Besides how much more do you really need to see of Drew Barrymore? She's was in Playboy naked already. ;)

Vostok 7

well there is a solution... its called a plastic bag and a rubberband :ph34r:

ok.. ok... ok... I'm evil and I know it

anywaysies... I am probably one of the few who actually liked FF:SWI <_<

btw, nice pic of Aki!

I kinda liked FF:SWI, but then I wasn't much of an FF fan at the time so to me it was just a good movie.

And as far as Paris Hilton goes... I wouldn't hit that with a ten foot pole without a biohazard suit if you know what I mean.

Vostok 7

Oh, get off it already. Sure, she's a slurmty skanky hoe. But if she wasn't, most of you guys would think she's hot as hell. The only reason you want to call her ugly or what not is because of her slurmness.

Having made that point, I'll go on record as saying that all the soap in the world couldn't get me to touch something that dirty... but I can think of a lot of so-called "attractive" celebs that are a lot less attractive.

And I thought I was the only dude int he world to consider Paris Hilton as a walking Ebola virus.

Maxim UK does show topless models. I recently thumbed through an ish with some model named Jordan on the cover (First time this Yank heard of her.). I just couldn't believe it.

Besides how much more do you really need to see of Drew Barrymore? She's was in Playboy naked already. ;)

She was? and I was not informed???:p

Yes...and no. There's no actual nudity inside anywhere,

unless of course you buy the UK edition :)

Ya it'd be nice if we got some topless models in the US version of Maxim but this country(the US) can't handle a bare breast that appeared on TV for a few seconds <_<

Ugh what ugly covers. Paris Hilton is built like a 12 year old boy. And for Marge, well anyone turned on by her has problems lol :lol:

Oh, get off it already. Sure, she's a slurmty skanky hoe. But if she wasn't, most of you guys would think she's hot as hell. The only reason you want to call her ugly or what not is because of her slurmness.

Having made that point, I'll go on record as saying that all the soap in the world couldn't get me to touch something that dirty... but I can think of a lot of so-called "attractive" celebs that are a lot less attractive.

No, she's ugly because she's ugly <_<

Vostok 7

Vostok 7

$_$

Word.

[AgentONE mode] I'd nail her. And spend her money. [/AgentOne mode]

But... to quote Kevin Smith -

And I’m telling you, the bitch could be a bigger f-ing germ farm than    that monkey in ‘Outbreak’!

:lol: