Q-Rau

g3173

Hi Everyone,

Per Toylet Town, The Q-Rau was released today and has 18 in hand. His prices seems very good for past customers. $85 bucks plus $29.95 for shipping to the U.S. Not bad. I've dealt with him in the past and he's pretty good about replying to emails and shipping items out quickly!

Pictures he sent me look really good! Man I guess I'll be getting a few of these too!

Regards,

Gene :)

Hi Everyone,

Per Toylet Town, The Q-Rau was released today and has 18 in hand. His prices seems very good for past customers. $85 bucks plus $29.95 for shipping to the U.S. Not bad. I've dealt with him in the past and he's pretty good about replying to emails and shipping items out quickly!

Pictures he sent me look really good! Man I guess I'll be getting a few of these too!

Regards,

Gene :)

Who or what is Per Toylet Town?

Sounds like a great price to me. Throw a brother a link!

Ah, if it's released today, I can get my review up then.

Graham

Do that :p

so does anybody have pictures of this in the box yet? I'm curious to see how Yamato packaged this big red beauty!! Can't wait to see the review's Graham! :p:D:lol:

so does anybody have pictures of this in the box yet? I'm curious to see how Yamato packaged this big red beauty!! Can't wait to see the review's Graham!  :p  :D  :lol:

here

That is going to be one huge damn box.

post-4-1077769514_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

The poor people planning to ship via EMS for this thing........ I cringe.

I just checked out Animate and a few other toy shops during my lunch break and I could not see the Q-Rau yet.

Also, those ebay auctions are all using the stock publicity pics, so it's doubtful the sellers actually have them on hand yet.

Thus, I'm not putting up my review until I see some definitive proof that the toy is actually out, otherwise I'll get in trouble with Yamato.

Graham

It's nice to see someone else out there has chosen MING as their toy pimp...he's the man.

Yeah it's weird that he's on the blacklist, because he has always seemed to come through for me. O' well must of had a bad day ;)

Hey Graham, I will check w/ Ming in the AM and see if he can send me additional photos.

/gene

yea, i saw him on the blacklist a while ago so i read through the posts, and it ended up being for something silly (box got damaged in transfer). Stuff like that makes the black list pointless in my opinion...it should only be for rip-off artists and liars, not perfect sellers whose boxes get dinged flying halfway around the world <_<

Why blacklist a guy that has great communication, ships quickly and has good prices if the postman decides to play soccer with your package?

Box pic

I love it.

One question though: What's with the 639?

The Millia Sculpt looks really nice though it is a small pic.

post-4-1077808306.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Box pic

I love it.

Well , I assume you already know Zentrans and Meltrans don´t exactly ...well...do it , they´re basically fighting machines so they don´t have the natural instict of reproducing hence they resorted to cloning to have new soldiers.

In this case Millia is the 639th clone of the original ¨Millia¨ .

Box pic

I love it.

Well , I assume you already know Zentrans and Meltrans don´t exactly ...well...do it , they´re basically fighting machines so they don´t have the natural instict of reproducing hence they resorted to cloning to have new soldiers.

In this case Millia is the 639th clone of the original ¨Millia¨ .

So in DYRL it was 639 instead of Fallyna or however it's spelled?

How can anyone deny that work of beauty.

An enemy mecha in general is such a welcome addition to my display, even better that it's this one first.

HLJ has 2 new pics. SWEEEET!

First pic's the old one, the second one is new.