Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

RUN ITS SHINSENGUMI DOMO-KUN!!! KILL IT!!! BRING IT DOWN!!!

It's my fiancée's Camus, my Shura and Radamanthys. Our Domo-kun. And valentines flowers in that glass pot,vase, thing. :lol:

Radamanthys is back heavy due to the wings. His armor is so shiny I left a bunch of finger prints after putting his armor on. Be careful when taking off his hair, unlike Shura, his hair is stuck together and I think it's not supposed to seperate. Instead peel his hair off like a wig for putting on the helmet.

His ankles are a bit weak after putting the wings on his back, he's really back heavy... But it's not really something that Bandai could have worked around very easily.

post-26-1108734391_thumb.jpg

it is apearently a fighting game in between rounds it looks like there is alot of dialoge that brings the story to life.

chris

Oooooh new pic of Seiya!

Nice new shoulder joints, hip joints, and body sculpt. I like the comparison pic of the old Seiya with this new one. :D

Cancer Deathmask is looking good too!

Pic taken off the Whitezeta forums.

post-26-1109272773_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man, the Shion figure & those stands are sooo good to complete the collection. I really want these, and it comes with a good price too. Just 3500yen!!

Need to get the "stamp" from the Myth figure box, and also prove of purchase of the upcoming PS2 Seiya game, plus 3500yen. How many myth stamps you need, I am not too sure.

Edited by mpchi

Man, the Shion figure & those stands are sooo good to complete the collection. I really want these, and it comes with a good price too. Just 3500yen!!

Need to get the "stamp" from the Myth figure box, and also prove of purchase of the upcoming PS2 Seiya game, plus 3500yen. How many myth stamps you need, I am not too sure.

ok, now who wants to do this for me and is in japan??

well i am finally getting my first seiya figures i got 3, the Sagittarius, Virgo and Wyvern B)) i cannot wait until they come in i will post pics.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I think we can trust our Japanese macrossworld members :lol:

Toy-wave.com is having a bundle purchase for this. Just found out. Ken, the owner is taking orders for this bundle purchase (Seiya Final Bronze figure + Seiya PS2 game + Campaign Set) for $219, while he'll take care of mailing forms and getting the stamps from the toy & game. He is planning a trip to Japan to do that. Details go to check out the 'New Arrival' of the website.

Quite pricey I have to say, but its one of the ways to get this exclusive set that only available in Japan. Sucks for us foreigners with no friends in Japan. :( Or you can test your luck later on evil bay when these Campaign sets start showing up.

just out of curiosity does any one know if they will be doing the other Seiyas (non gold) over again, i know they are releasing the newer verion of the main seiya guy, but what of the others, i do not want to buy the orginal non gold ones like Cygnus Hyouga Bronze and find out they are releasing better versions later.

chris

no they are all guys :rolleyes: though there are some girl ones in the series, i so want them to release those

Edited by zeo-mare

hi guys since i juat started my seiya collection i am wondering about these pandoras Boxes, are they nice, they seem like they would make great dispaly stands for the figures to stand on. what are these made out of are they worth it? also i noticed some look like they have straps on them what are they for ?

ebay saint seiya pandora boxes

pandora set

thanks

chris

the pandora boxes are pretty cool...but pricey. there is a version where the boxes open up and are held together by magnets...wanted to buy them but again...didn't think they were worth the price.

they are diecast and quite heavy and nicely detailed to the anime but still...price needs to come down by 50%

just out of curiosity does any one know if they will be doing the other Seiyas (non gold) over again, i know they are releasing the newer verion of the main seiya guy, but what of the others, i do not want to buy the orginal non gold ones like Cygnus Hyouga Bronze and find out they are releasing better versions later.

chris

It looks like they will be doing the bronze saints with newer version armors, at least Dragon Shiryu has been announced if I remember correctly, although we haven't seen any pictures yet.

I'm picking up the first release bronze saints anyway. Although I think they're lower quality than the Gold saints.

I got a Hyoga that has a number of problems (chest hinge on his armor gets stuck when you open it so it has a really small opening, and feet don't go completely flat due to some molding problems).

I've only had one problem with a Gold saint, and that was Sagittarius Aioros. That little piece that attaches to his back to keep his whest armor shut wouldn't fit because the peg holes on the armor were too far apart.

I don't know anything about the pandora boxes... Except that you can get one from bandai if you live in Japan and pre-order the new Saint Seiya game.

On whitezeta forums it was reported by cellsenshi (this freelance journalist that works in the toy industry or something, and h's given consistently accurate reports before) that Pisces Aphrodite and Gemini Saga will be released by the end of the year! :D

if you look behind the letters on the top, you will notice four shadowed figures... I don't know if those are the prototype sculpts for Taurus Aldebaran, Scorpio Milo, Pisces Aphrodite, and Gemini Saga; or if the guys at Bandai just grabbed some other saint cloth myths and put them up then shadowed them for the pic.

post-26-1110620485_thumb.jpg

This is not confirmed. But from a coworker of mine that spot on a French site, it mentioned some info that Bandai IS planning to do the God Warrior & Marine Shogun, as well as a couple more Hades figures after releasing all the Golds & Final Bronzes. Milo & Aldebaran would be next on the list of the upcoming Golds after Mu. Looks like Gemini might be saved for last. And most likely we'll see the other stuff sometime in late 2006.

Again, this is not confirmed, but sounds pretty believable. So for those that are waiting for the Myth line to branch out, its more likely that we'll see that happen. :)

hi guys since i juat started my seiya collection i am wondering about these pandoras Boxes, are they nice, they seem like they would make great dispaly stands for the figures to stand on. what are these made out of are they worth it? also i noticed some look like they have straps on them what are they for ?

ebay saint seiya pandora boxes

pandora set

thanks

chris

The Pandora Boxes are cool.. they're made of heavy diecast material. A set of bronze cloth pandora boxes will weighs around 1.5 - 2 kgs...

The strap on the pandora boxes are made from skinlike material. In the anime, seiya and friends often carry their cloth in the pandora box.. it's like a back pack to store saint cloth.

IMHO, they're beautiful but not so accurate with the anime and they're not licensed from bandai. That's why they're called dream box. Still, if you like to have a nice additions in your myth cloth display, then you should have them.

Currently there are three different manufacturers that produce the dream boxes. As far as I know, bronze cloth, gold, cloth, and hades cloth pandora boxes are already in the market.