Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Everybody who has contributed to this thread defintiely have some serious talent and have made my monitor quite happy.  If we're still taking suggestions/requests, there's some scenes towards the end of DYRL of max, hikki, and kakizaki flying in formation away from the Macross (right before Kakizaki gets it).  Any chance someone could work one up with their valks and the Macross in the background?  Thanks

You're talking about this scene, right? :unsure:

post-5-1111657495_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

Those are cool!.  But, the white looks really stark against the black background.

Is there any way to get the 1S version with Rune's different colorations?

You mean like this? :huh:

VF_1_X_Ray_Wallpaper_2.jpg

Does anyone have this without the "VF-1S VALKYRIE" on it?

Edited by DyNo

Those are cool!.  But, the white looks really stark against the black background.

here ya go. ;)

post-5-1112409730_thumb.jpg

here ya go. ;)

Thanks! :D

Datter: That's a nice one.

AlphaHX: OK. I issue you a new challenge - a wallpaper capturing Milia's *vulnerability*. It's that facet that gives her character depth. This wallpaper also has to portray her beauty (duh) as well as (relevant) cool kickass fighting mecha in the background. No more cut-and-paste pillows this time! :D

Added challenge: The same as above, but a short-haired version of Milia.

Added challenge 2: The same as above, but a scantily-clad Milia. *coughcoughdothisonefirstcough*

AlphaHX: OK. I issue you a new challenge - a wallpaper capturing Milia's *vulnerability*. It's that facet that gives her character depth. This wallpaper also has to portray her beauty (duh) as well as (relevant) cool kickass fighting mecha in the background. No more cut-and-paste pillows this time! :D

Added challenge: The same as above, but a short-haired version of Milia.

Added challenge 2: The same as above, but a scantily-clad Milia. *coughcoughdothisonefirstcough*

Hahah, first of all... I made the other image for fun so I didnt really put much time or care into it.

Second of all... whats with the "challenge"!?!?! What did I ever do to you? Hahahah... :blink::lol:

Edited by AlphaHX

Haha nothing! I'm just really impressed by your collection of Macross images. :)

I'd make the wallpaper myself (lotsa Milia love here), but I think I have only 1/100000th of what you have.

OK AlphaGod. You may take a break now. :)

Call me weird, but I actually like the Toynami box art rendition of Milia. I guess Iike her eyes big and round, her lips full. Most of the other art on Milia kinda shows her to be slitty-eyed and catty (which I'm sure she is) - calculating, rather than vulnerable.

For example, she looks great on the cover of Issue #2 Love and War.

OK AlphaGod. You may take a break now. :)

Call me weird, but I actually like the Toynami box art rendition of Milia. I guess Iike her eyes big and round, her lips full. Most of the other art on Milia kinda shows her to be slitty-eyed and catty (which I'm sure she is) - calculating, rather than vulnerable.

For example, she looks great on the cover of Issue #2 Love and War.

Hahah... hooray! A break! :)

You mean this one?

I was thinking of making a group wallpaper of all the toynami pictures later. They go well together...

post-5-1112487978_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Here's mine: :p

Hey Dangaioh,

May you please post just the wallpaper in it's full size glory and not a screen capture on this pic?

desk.jpg

Or could you direct me to where I can download it, please?

Thanks! :D

I finally got through all those pages, whew! :lol:

All you guys have done awesome work here! B))

Can't wait to see more! :D

Edited by Wheels

• 5 weeks later...
At first I just made this for myself cuz I wanted a dark wallaper and I didnt want to post up basically the same wallpaper again but I decided what the hey, people could want a darker version of this too. ;)

WOW, this is awesome!!! As are you other sweer baqgroundz.

Would you mind making a version of this with the positions of the yf-19 and yf-21 swopped, and with no missles in the baqground and no macross plus text?

Nice work keep it up!! B))

At first I just made this for myself cuz I wanted a dark wallaper and I didnt want to post up basically the same wallpaper again but I decided what the hey, people could want a darker version of this too. ;)

Would you mind making a version of this with the positions of the yf-19 and yf-21 swopped, and with no missles in the baqground and no macross plus text?

here ya go...

here ya go...

WICKED!!!

THXNS MAN B))B))B))

• 1 month later...
Everybody who has contributed to this thread defintiely have some serious talent and have made my monitor quite happy.  If we're still taking suggestions/requests, there's some scenes towards the end of DYRL of max, hikki, and kakizaki flying in formation away from the Macross (right before Kakizaki gets it).  Any chance someone could work one up with their valks and the Macross in the background?  Thanks

You're talking about this scene, right? :unsure:

272836[/snapback]

Awesome stuff, AlphaHX. The only teeny tiny problem is that Max was leading that mission so he should be in the middle. That's it.

Nice work!

• 1 month later...

I like the VF-0S in Battroid mode wallpaper. I take it :lol: