Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

• 2 weeks later...
thats really cool i have an old macross II one i dont know if you all saw it but ill post it again tell me what you think

http://members.shaw.ca/iiymij/Portfolio/sk...and800x6002.jpg

That looks more than a little familiar... :blink:

eh? whatta mean? :huh:

Not sure if anyone has said yet so...

I believe tha image uses a CG render made by TOBER himself. He's referring to his own work...

:Dat

All righty folks. I feel it is time I contributed something a little more than scans, to this community. B))

This is mainly for the MacII fans and/or the VF-2SS SAP fans. ;)

So, here is a wallpaper I created from a scan of the cover from the Macross II roleplaying book. Those of you that own the book, will see my changes immediately. For those that don't, here ya go. :D

I am posting a 1600x1200 size in jpeg. My original finished piece is 21.2MB 3980x2985 photoshop psd file. ;):D

Feel free to comment (or request something.) ;)

Look for another VF-2SS SAP project from me soon. I am almost finished it, and will create a new topic for it. It's just a WEEE bit more than a desktop wallpaper. ;););)B))

EDIT: Tweaked and submitted a newer version for higher contrast monitors, especially LCDs.

post-5-1109260439_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jedi Knight

Hmmm, I might be able to try a small squadron recolor, some time.

As for the Metal Siren, let me see if I can find a suitable pic.

And as for the VF-2JA - wasn't that an atmosphere-only valk? In any case, I'll see what I can find for that also.

Perfect top views are rather tought to find, though. :(

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help me out by posting the old jolly rogers pic from skull squadron and the crossswords from the sv-51 from Macross Zero? (minimum is in 640 x 480)

Trying to design some T's for myself to wear,as i can't find them anywhere... :p

thanks!! ;)

Edited by jezter101

can anyone help me out by posting the old jolly rogers pic from skull squadron and the crossswords from the sv-51 from Macross Zero? (minimum is in 640 x 480)

Trying to design some T's for myself to wear,as i can't find them anywhere... :p

thanks!! ;)

I want to help but Im kind of confused about what exactly ur asking for.

You basically want the two skulls, the one on the VF-1S and the one on Ivanov's SV-51, right? What exactly is the "crosswords" from the SV-51?

Btw, why did you post this in the "wallpaper" thread? :huh:

Trying to design some T's for myself to wear,as i can't find them anywhere...  :p

thanks!!  ;)

I want to help but Im kind of confused about what exactly ur asking for.

You basically want the two skulls, the one on the VF-1S and the one on Ivanov's SV-51, right? What exactly is the "crosswords" from the SV-51?

Btw, why did you post this in the "wallpaper" thread? :huh:

oh yes,i want the two skulls, the one on the VF-1S and the one on Ivanov's SV-51.

Posting here so that if anyone wants to make them to be wallpapers,they can find it here too.. :p so sorry if i posted inappropriately :unsure:

Unfortunately this is all I got and I actually "fixed" these up a bit and had to interpret some of it myself since the original was a small scan of a decal. These are the biggest I've got them. Its going to be quite difficult finding hi res version of the skulls. Especially Ivanov's. See if you can someone to scan the 1/48 VF-1S skull sticker for you. That'll probably be ur best bet for the jolly rogers skull. As for the Ivanov, I dunno, you can scan the hasegawa one if someone has that.

can you do a couple of wallpapers of when DD and Roy first meet in the second MAcross Zero Episode? You know, the whole slow motion part...I think that would be decent. thanks

Twich

Nice. Where is that picture from? I don't remember that scene from M7. Any way of getting a less blurry image, or is the original too small?

Edited by Jedi Knight

The original is puny. Ill see if i can fix it up some more later. I was a bit hastey on that since I have finals this week. :(

Edit: I thought Ill just get it over with. I fixed it up a bit. :)

Edited by AlphaHX

WOW - nice job touching up!!!!

My new wallpaper. ;)

Glad you like it. :D

I havent made a new wallpaper for awhile so I thought I'll whip one up for those who didnt get the VF-1 X-Ray poster. If enuf people like it, I'll make a YF-19 X-Ray wallpaper too.

Enjoy. :)

post-5-1111602820_thumb.jpg

take my word for it, enough people will like it. now get cracking on that YF-19!! (both the wallpaper and the modded battloid.)

Hahah, fine fine. Here ya go. :)

Wallpapers take nowhere as long as kitbashes. :p

post-5-1112142690_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

Everybody who has contributed to this thread defintiely have some serious talent and have made my monitor quite happy. If we're still taking suggestions/requests, there's some scenes towards the end of DYRL of max, hikki, and kakizaki flying in formation away from the Macross (right before Kakizaki gets it). Any chance someone could work one up with their valks and the Macross in the background? Thanks