Publisher - Yamato.

Price unknown, expect release at May.

ABS+other material.

1:100 scale.

20 cm long.

Simple Transformation Version.

Three form tranformation possible.

Things I am not sure but I guess it also says:

Since VF-0S is big, it is the same size as a 1:72 VF-1. (Is VF-0 that big? But 20cm long is big.)

Looks good in all form.

May see SV-51 later.

If you are able to really read Japanese, please help! :D

post-4-1074880912_thumb.jpg

Edited by CF18

Wow. Awesome scoop. Thanks for the pics. It's always hard to judge a toy from its prototype. I'm not sure how I feel about the scale on the VF-0...I need to see it next to a 1/60 and/or 1/48 VF-1. I didn't think the VF-0 was THAT much bigger than a VF-1 so I'm kinda suprised they didn't stick with the 1/60 or 1/48 scales..Oh well, we'll know soon enough I suppose.

Very nice stand indeed!

Also a little concerned on the VF-0S scale, though?

1/100? :huh:

I'd hope they could all get down to either 1/60 or 1/48.

The idea of looking at my dream-shelf crowded with Yamatos, but having them all be misrepresented against one another becasue of scale differences, kinda stinks......

*While pointing to shelf*

"That there is a VF-1S and that one next to it is it's predecessor, the VF-0S, but don't be fooled.

The VF-0S is actually bigger than the VF-1S, but Yamato decided to..............arrghh!!!"

...doesn't mean I wouldn't like one , though!! :blink:

Edited by Cannon Royale (aka Grand Cannon)

1/100? :huh:

I'd hope they could all get down to either 1/60 or 1/48.

Yeah that's annoying. May be they just do the same thing with a small scale first to test the market, then release the big one later.

Some numbers I found from Compendium:

VF-1 length=14m

VF-0 length=18.69m

F-14 length=18.9m

We know how big the F-14 is compared to the VF-1, and now the VF-0 is just as big. A 1:60 VF-0 will have a length 31cm, which is longer than a 1:48 VF-1 which should be 29cm long. Of course it is all Kawamori's fault by making VF-0 so big... :lol:

1:100? :unsure: Hmm... disapointingly small but maybe it will appear bigger later...

Why would a VF-1 need a stand for Gerwalk? Even on display, it stands fine, doesn't it?

1:100? :unsure: Hmm... disapointingly small but maybe it will appear bigger later...

Why would a VF-1 need a stand for Gerwalk? Even on display, it stands fine, doesn't it?

Dude... the stand is just a display stand.

I'll stand behind everyone else say the stand is nice.

Why would a VF-1 need a stand for Gerwalk?  Even on display, it stands fine, doesn't it?

It's so you can do those nice backwards boost in space shots. :)

I'm just sitting and praying that G-man's secret pictures aren't of a 1:100 VF-0...

Edited by imode

I agree with everyone in saying that this is the best display stand made. I can't wait to pick some of these up. And for the scale of the VF-0, does anyone know how big it would be in 1:72 scale? If 1:100 is too small and 1:60 is maybe to big (in my opinion, nothing can be too big, ex. Yamato's 1:60 Monster) then wouldn't a 1:72 make sense.

I agree with everyone in saying that this is the best display stand made. I can't wait to pick some of these up. And for the scale of the VF-0, does anyone know how big it would be in 1:72 scale? If 1:100 is too small and 1:60 is maybe to big (in my opinion, nothing can be too big, ex. Yamato's 1:60 Monster) then wouldn't a 1:72 make sense.

1:72 would make it YF-19 size, maybe slightly larger.

Maybe Hasegawa has exclusive rights to M-Zero in 1:72?

Wow. Awesome scoop. Thanks for the pics. It's always hard to judge a toy from its prototype. I'm not sure how I feel about the scale on the VF-0...I need to see it next to a 1/60 and/or 1/48 VF-1. I didn't think the VF-0 was THAT much bigger than a VF-1 so I'm kinda suprised they didn't stick with the 1/60 or 1/48 scales..Oh well, we'll know soon enough I suppose.

The VF-0 is 18.69m long in fighter mode, the YF-19 is 18.62m long in fighter mode, and the VF-1 is 14.23m long in fighter mode. (according to Macross Compendium http://macross.anime.net/mecha/index.html )

So if the VF-0 was put in 1/72 scale it would be about the size of the YF-19 that has already been released.

.......... 1/100 scale...... :(

Give me a 1/48 scale!!!!! (yes, big and detailed, and bigger isn't necesarily better, but DAMNIT I want my valks in the same damn scale!!!!!! ;) )

The VF-0 is 18.69m long in fighter mode, the YF-19 is 18.62m long in fighter mode, and the VF-1 is 14.23m long in fighter mode. (according to Macross Compendium http://macross.anime.net/mecha/index.html )

So if the VF-0 was put in 1/72 scale it would be about the size of the YF-19 that has already been released.

.......... 1/100 scale...... :(

Give me a 1/48 scale!!!!! (yes, big and detailed, and bigger isn't necesarily better, but DAMNIT I want my valks in the same damn scale!!!!!! ;) )

Yeah! 1/100? What's up with that!

EXO, you can tell the future?

Heh, ok so the backward boost shots. Wonder how much it's gonna cost. ;)

Yeah 1/100 is puny...

Give me a 1/48 scale!!!!! (yes, big and detailed, and bigger isn't necesarily better, but DAMNIT I want my valks in the same damn scale!!!!!!  )

Exactly same reason I want everything in 1/60. :)

I may have to retract my statement. If this stand does not hold the gunpod in fighter mode, then it's a little weak(Hense little, it's still a great looking stand, but no gun, that sucks). Can anyone tell from the pic if there is room for the gun? or even see the gun?

Anyone know what the first line in the article says? It has 1:72 and VF-0S in close proximity. The threat of a 1:100 scale VF-0 sure makes the 1:72 scale sound good. Still, I think the detail looks really good even for such a small scale. Love to see it in other modes. For reference, the Yamato VF-11B is about 24cm.

Edited by Mule

Anyone know what the first line says?  It had 1:72 and VF-0S in close proximity.  The threat of a 1:100 scale VF-0 sure makes the 1:72 scale sound good.  Although, I think the detail looks really good in the pics.  For reference, the Yamato VF-11B is about 24cm.

Says, "We have already introduced the Hasegawa 1:72 VF-0 on page 140, however..."

Some of the other wording makes it sound like it's going to be like the 1:60 line as well. In other words, unclip the legs, then put them back on.

Edited by imode

Anyone know what the first line says?  It had 1:72 and VF-0S in close proximity.  The threat of a 1:100 scale VF-0 sure makes the 1:72 scale sound good.  Although, I think the detail looks really good in the pics.  For reference, the Yamato VF-11B is about 24cm.

Says, "We have already introduced the Hasegawa 1:72 VF-0 on page 140, however..."

Darn. That's what I was afraid of.

Well, I'll wait and see how it turns out before beginning any real bitching on it.

I'm just dissapointed at the small-ness of it. :( Yamato's learned a lot since their Macross Plus valkyries, and since working on the 1/60 and 1/48 line.

So I'm gonna be expecting some damned good quality on this thing! ;)

CF18 my fiancée confirmed your translation more or less (she's a translator among many things)

"Since VF-0S is big, it is the same size as a 1:72 VF-1."

Since there is no 1/72 VF-1 yet, maybe this means we're in for another surprise? :blink:

I can just hear the groans from everyone who's sick of the VF-1 line and wants fresh blood! :lol:

Uxi, I hope they make the VF-0 in your 1/60 scale, and then in my 1/48 scale, that way we can all be happy... unless we collect everything in every scale, in which case your wallet has my sympathy. :lol:

Some of the other wording makes it sound like it's going to be like the 1:60 line as well. In other words, unclip the legs, then put them back on.

Just want to say something first ...why in the name of God are you all talking about the damn stand when we´re finally looking at a Yamato Macross Zero toy !!!!???

Who gives a shnit about the stand , Yamato finally demonstrates they have the M0 license !

Anyway , I think they´re making the same as the VF-1 line , having a smaller , less detailed scale of toys and then a bigger more detailed one.

In this case the 1/100 VF-0S toy takes the place of the 1/60 VF-1 and I´m hoping there´s a 1/60 VF-0 that´s gonna equal to the 1/48 VF-1.

I personally I´m gonna wait for the perfect edition Vf-0 toy (1/60 hopefully) so I don´t have to take the legs off my valk.

Stand is nice.

VF-0 @ 1:100 ... Methinks someone at Yamato be taking one too many hits from the bong.

Agreed. Maybe they're counting on everyone being too poor from 1/48s to afford anything more. :p

Edited by Draykov

Just want to say something first ...why in the name of God are you all talking about the damn stand when we´re finally looking at a Yamato Macross Zero toy !!!!???

Who gives a shnit about the stand , Yamato finally demonstrates they have the M0 license !

Anyway , I think they´re making the same as the VF-1 line , having a smaller , less detailed scale of toys and then a bigger more detailed one.

In this case the 1/100 VF-0S toy takes the place of the 1/60 VF-1 and I´m hoping there´s a 1/60 VF-0 that´s gonna equal to the 1/48 VF-1.

I personally I´m gonna wait for the perfect edition Vf-0 toy (1/60 hopefully) so I don´t have to take the legs off my valk.

We always knew Yamato had the license. You want to know why we're only commenting on the stand?

BECAUSE 1:100 IS A LOAD OF CRAP.

I know, I scold you whiners some times, but you have to agree with me, this is a valid whine. Just when you thought that Yamato was going to standardize a scale, they go ahead and introduce scale number four. Go go go, Yamato.