I don't know who it is

Someone's avatar is prompting me for login information. I am wondering how many people here are stealing bandwidth from other sites by direct linking pictures. Its not bad enough I get prompts from my firewall here from people who direct link from websites using odd ports, now I have to get a login pop-up when I read the boards?

How hard is it to save the avatar you want to use to your PC, and then upload it directly to the board?

If you figure out which one it is, someone should shoot him a PM and remind him.

Funny thing is that I'm seeing a lot of avatars ripped off from penny-arcade's forums.

Ironic in a sence, but not really surprising. I'm more surprised I haven't seen people with the same avatars yet by accident other than those wierd default smileys.

Edited by Anubis

I really don't think MY avatar will get used anywhere else... I don't think it would work for anyone other than me. It is like the Autobot Matrix... I just have the touch. :wub:

I make my own so if anyone has something that look like mine than its a freak occurance.

I like using ones that I make myself, too, with the exception of one or two Ai Yori Aoshi ones that I used briefly before. I like mine better cropping them the way I like them.

Btw, is there a full size pic Graham's avatar was taken from? I've always wondered about that.

Edited by Anubis