HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM WING COMMANDER?

snip312

HELLO

DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE BUT, I MADE A TRANSACTION WITH WINGCOMMANDER BEFORE THE XMAS HOLIDAY AND THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED YET, HE SAID THAT IT WAS SHIPPED ON THE 23RD , A FRIDAY. HE IS ON THE "SSL" AND EVERYTHING BUT HE HAS NOT REPLYED TO MY PM'S. I JUST WANTED TO ASK AROUND IF ANYONE HAS HEARD FROM HIM LATLEY OR ANYTHING. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

SNIP312

:ph34r:

PPS

I AM NOT MADE, JUST REALIZED THAT THE CAP LOCK IN ON AND TOOO LAZY TO RETYPE...

:p

Edited by snip312

HELLO

DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE BUT, I MADE A TRANSACTION WITH WINGCOMMANDER BEFORE THE XMAS HOLIDAY AND THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED YET, HE SAID THAT IT WAS SHIPPED ON THE 23RD , A FRIDAY. HE IS ON THE "SSL" AND EVERYTHING BUT HE HAS NOT REPLYED TO MY PM'S. I JUST WANTED TO ASK AROUND IF ANYONE HAS HEARD FROM HIM LATLEY OR ANYTHING. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

SNIP312

:ph34r:

PPS

:p

I'm in the same boat...I bought a 1/48 off him. Saturday will have been two weeks since he sent it out. 12/31 was the last time he responed to me, saying the package was parcel post. It was supposed to be sent out 12/27.

Edited by VF Strike Valk

I don't know the guy at all, but if he sent the item "parcel post" it could take up to a month to get to you. And I think I read somewhere that he's making a trip overseas? So that may be the reason he hasn't responded. Anyway, don't know the guy, but if he sent items "parcel post" you guys got a loooooong time to wait. Anyone remember how BMG music service used to be? :unsure:

Looks like he's still around since yesterday?

Posted: Jan 7 2004, 09:33 AM 

Well looks like I won't make it till later in the month. Sorry guys. If I make it there will you guys that live there help me out. I still want the shirt. I am having trouble with my flight to L.A. so that means everything gets screwed up. Since there is no refunds I still am going just later.

ALEX

FROM THIS THREAD

Edited by soze

I don't know the guy at all, but if he sent the item "parcel post" it could take up to a month to get to you. And I think I read somewhere that he's making a trip overseas? So that may be the reason he hasn't responded. Anyway, don't know the guy, but if he sent items "parcel post" you guys got a loooooong time to wait. Anyone remember how BMG music service used to be? :unsure:

Looks like he's still around since yesterday?

Posted: Jan 7 2004, 09:33 AM 

Well looks like I won't make it till later in the month. Sorry guys. If I make it there will you guys that live there help me out. I still want the shirt. I am having trouble with my flight to L.A. so that means everything gets screwed up. Since there is no refunds I still am going just later.

ALEX

FROM THIS THREAD

BMG was 6-8 weeks...

thank goodness for downloading mp3s... :p

he had wanted to purchase my vf ss models and the britanica and said that he was waitign to get paid however that was dec 16 the last i heard from himso who knows. parcel post may take a while due to the holidays.

Heh heh... small be it for me to benefit from another guy's misfortune (if that is what it is), but I'm still interested in these....

he had wanted to purchase my vf ss models and the britanica and said that he was waitign to get paid however that was dec 16 the last i heard from himso who knows. parcel post may take a while due to the holidays.

Heh heh... small be it for me to benefit from another guy's misfortune (if that is what it is), but I'm still interested in these....

LOL

:D

good catch

ahhh, but let us hear from him if things do not work out.... when you do things like this over long distances there could be any number of problems... not all of them necessarilly his fault. I feel for those who have been (at least temporarily) shafted... let's hope there's a logical explination for it all.

This should be in the "Why is this site so addictive" thread :) Seems there's always some drama regarding inter-member buying/selling. I'm not belittling these situations, since I've been ripped off before and know how it feels. It just seems these threads get that much more attention. Heck, look at me: here I am proving my own point :o

dont worry about it. technicaly your speaking like very old english. i was watching this show how like some rom/banzantine empiror invented lower caps since enlish which was phoniean at the time was all caps

just hope you get your item though a pm would been better or not if hes here on the boards alot.

OH SHITZ! :o

I just bought a low vis from him recently during the month of december and paid for it right away. We have been in contact until a week ago. He was on the straightshooters list so I figured he was alright.

But now that I read this topic, I'm gettin a little worried. He hasn't responded to me emails lately but said that my low vis was sent out a few days ago.

Were does Alex live anyway? Is it in the states or is he from another country? I didn't ask.

And Alex, if your're reading this topic, don't get offended. It's just that since we are all in the same forum, it would just be nice to know exactly what's going on.

Give us an answer Alex.

Andy

i dealt with him and got my stuff on the 17th of dec. couldnt be more pleased. i am still a rather a newbie here at macross world. so i am still getting to know people. but still, i am surprised at his actions after my good experiance with him. i would think something happened to him.

Im sure hes been busy getting ready for a trip, sometimes thier isnt the time to drop a package off, Ive been thier myself. It sucks and it makes ya feel bad and the only thing you can do is apologize and hope for the best in his situation.

Hate to tell everyone this but I bought from this guy on Dec 2nd and still haven't received the items. A couple of weeks later I pm'ed him about not receiving anything yet and he tells me that his wife shipped it out on Dec 22nd. He apologized and I figured that with the holidays everyone is busy so I didn't think too much of it. Now I see this thread and I'm starting to wave my $$ goodbye. I PM'ed him yesterday but no reply yet. Man, I really hope it's just the slow mail delivery.

if we dont hear from him in the next week, Ill post the personal information, not phone number though and also give the link for internet fraud so that a complaint can be registered. he lives in Florida BTW. Paypal will give his information also. Is anyone in florida?, they can file a small claims and state that they were to recive all the items in question. We have to get together on this one. If he doesnt show up for court, he will get a bench warrent and the next time hes pulled over or such, he goes directly to jail and most likely will spent the night. I know he has a job and wages can be garnished. The form for internet fraud is federal and with all the complaints, they will definatly look into it and seeing that its across states, it will be a federal crime. If your watching this thread Alex, please reply, you have untill January 19th to do so, or else Feds, Paypal, Ebay, and your local goverment will be contacted. Hopefully everything is fine. You can also refund mine and others money if you feel you sold for too cheap.

Thank You,

Pat

I live in Gainesville, Florida.

sorry to hear that. hahahaha just jokers!!!!!

tis better than Seminole town.. :D:p;) I just don't want to be stuck with a school full of criminals and barbarians... :D

Note: The above was a joke and only a joke.

Green guy, Cool, good deal and thanks.

Roy, sorry, thats what I meant is to do that by PM

Lets get a list together of all people and the amount and wait for the end of the week and I can PM each of ya and go from thier

Pat

i dealt with him and got my stuff on the 17th of dec. couldnt be more pleased.  i am still a rather a newbie here at macross world. so i am still getting to know people. but still,  i am surprised at his actions after my good experiance with him.  i would think something happened to him.

Well Buddhafabio, where did you have it delivered to and how long did it take him to deliver it? I'm just curious because it's been close to a month now. :(

Edited by Skull Hunter

i dealt with him and got my stuff on the 17th of dec. couldnt be more pleased.   i am still a rather a newbie here at macross world. so i am still getting to know people. but still,  i am surprised at his actions after my good experiance with him.  i would think something happened to him.

Well Buddhafabio, where did you have it delivered to and how long did it take him to deliver it? I'm just curious because it's been close to a month now. :(

i paid for on a thursday mid december he shipped next tuesday after i paid. and i recieved just before christmas because i packaged my brothers present in the box. (the address may still exist if you want it)

OK,

weeks up. anyone needing personal info please send me a PM and I can forward it too you.

Thanks,

Pat

heres the list so far

snip312

pfunk

VF Strike Valk

cadman181

Skull Hunter

excar98

GreenGuy42

Pat S

Edited by pfunk

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

I just Talked to Alex over the phone and he has had some serious personal problems that wouldnt allow him to ship the items. He sincerly apologizes and he is currently out of state and will be back at the snd of the month and be shipping the items out then or soon after.

The reason he hasnt replied or been on MW is that he doesnt have access to a computor where he is at. Im emailling the mods to get him his password to him and then he will be able to explain better. Any problems or complaints will be sorted out after he returns to his home state (or before)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

I just Talked to Alex over the phone and he has had some serious personal problems that wouldnt allow him to ship the items. He sincerly apologizes and he is currently out of state and will be back at the snd of the month and be shipping the items out then or soon after.

The reason he hasnt replied or been on MW is that he doesnt have access to a computor where he is at. Im emailling the mods to get him his password to him and then he will be able to explain better. Any problems or complaints will be sorted out after he returns to his home state (or before)

Thanks for the legwork man...still hoping to get my 1/48...the armor is getting lonley...