YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

I am expecting delivery of the acrylic on Monday. The web store is up and active. All orders should be placed through the website moving forward.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Finally had a chance to play with my setup today and incorporate the new YetiStands.

Please excuse the quick iPhone pics.

post-29332-0-95722800-1421438733_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-34435700-1421438772_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-33549300-1421438818_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-42072700-1421438845_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-34263100-1421438925_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-58098000-1421438970_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to Yeti for the great product, and thanks to everyone who has contributed pics to this thread for inspiration. Though I did blatantly copy Saburo's setups! ;)

Hopefully I can take some decent pics over the weekend.

Finally had a chance to play with my setup today and incorporate the new YetiStands.

Please excuse the quick iPhone pics.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks again to Yeti for the great product, and thanks to everyone who has contributed pics to this thread for inspiration. Though I did blatantly copy Saburo's setups! ;)

Hopefully I can take some decent pics over the weekend.

Nice setup! ;) No worries, we are all here to share our YetiStand setups, hopefully this helps other members too when they are trying to figure display setups.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

There you go, as CY says, one dual arm with two XL arms holding the valks.

I'm still amazed that it fit in the Detolf like that. :)

That is nice configuration, how much space is left in the detolf with that setup? I may copy your setup to use with my YF-29s.

Thanks bud and regarding the 22's - not a lot. I can just about close the door without the wings, thruster nozzles, or nose fouling the cabinet.

You should be fine with 29's as you can adjust the arms quite a bit. I've run out of arms and adapters now so will have to save up for some more!

Edited by The Old Man

Crappy iPhone pic in bad light is crappy. I've set up 2 stands so far, but might try and shuffle so that I can fit 3 on a stand. It's funny how some configurations you can't mirror because of the 90 degree adapters and the arms getting in the way. It means you have to find another way of doing it :)

4E29EDE9-B8F3-4740-B460-2D5009F9972E.jpg

Edited by Silverstreak

Sorry for the pic quality . Was lazy to set up my stuff.

Anyhow, just testing what it could hold. Ivanov is holding a spot for the VF-0D. I'll peel off the covering later.

med_gallery_7577_740_944325.jpg

Zero quad:

1 standard arm

2 double arm

4 XL arms

2 elbows

Metric hex bolt from hardware store

Adapters to fit

Edited by wmkjr

Thanks Yeti. Wouldn't be able to do it without your stands. I'll peel them later. I also put Ivanov's Boosters on the wrong sides. Just wanted to see if it'll hold the biggest and heaviest 1/60 valks. It'll hold, but the space footprint required is not feasible unless you gonna display out in the open or use it like how I'll be using it- for photo sessions.

Edited by wmkjr

Anyhow, just testing what it could hold. Ivanov is holding a spot for the VF-0D. I'll peel off the covering later.

1 standard arm

2 double arm

4 XL arms

2 elbows

bolt from Lowe's

Adapters to fit

Whoa nice setup, that is an engineering marvel!

Guest davidwhangchoi

1 standard arm

2 double arm

4 XL arms

2 elbows

bolt from Lowe's

Adapters to fit

amazing. keeping it new with brown seals on the acrylic!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Any chance of a Yamato V1 adapter? Also, I checked out your site - I think a section that has a parts list or a "buy this configuration" button would be nice; e.g. A picture of two Yamato v2s and a button that auto fills the cart with the necessary parts.

Any chance of a Yamato V1 adapter? Also, I checked out your site - I think a section that has a parts list or a "buy this configuration" button would be nice; e.g. A picture of two Yamato v2s and a button that auto fills the cart with the necessary parts.

Are you talking about the old leg dismember transformation vf-1's? I think I have one here somewhere... I am confident I could make an adapter for them. I am working on making a gallery with a "buy this stuff" type setup. Not as easy as it should be with the cart I am using.