YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Can anyone accurately measure the diameter of the 1/55 gunpod in decimal millimeters? I would like to integrate a clip for the gunpod into the stand adapter. Thanks.

post-7577-0-36299400-1422917809_thumb.jpg

How are you gonna mount it with the grip in the way?

post-7577-0-47926700-1422918375_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Yes, that might have to be a compromise. Could you give me L x W x H of the straight section on the gunpod grip? I am going to move onto gerwalk. Fighter adapter is solid.

PFTK0aLl.jpg

1waFUpJ.jpg

7c199o6.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Makes me want to retrieve my Jetfire from my Dad's garage! Unfortunately the super parts are toast (my old dog saw to that)

I can see some Yetistand in my future. Just ordered some acrylic display stands to elevate some of my flightpose but it's not

a particularly elegant solution. Those formation -19's above are spectacular as is derex's panel lined 4G.

Edited by Moosey

Here are the measurements I got. As for the width, it was tricky as there is a slightly thicker front. It measured 4.75 on the front and 4.35 on the back.

post-7577-0-85305800-1422927610_thumb.jpgpost-7577-0-05642300-1422927708_thumb.jpg

Length Height

Edited by wmkjr

Now with gunpod cage.

9fkcxISl.jpg

Clip for gunpod is printing now. Neither of these will be compatible with the arm parts. The arm parts have some pretty frail looking clips, and I did not want to incorporate anything that attempts to interface with them. Safely cradling them with an adapter that goes around the arms puts the pivot too far back, in my opinion. I think leaving the arm armors off is a fair compromise.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I apologize if this has been covered already, but has anyone tried fitting a YetiStand with multiple arms within a Detolf shelf? What's the most anyone has done?

I have been able to get 3 arm to fit with 1/60 VF-1, with VF-25's I can get 2 arm to fit.

16181900820_dd6a952375_b.jpg

16071021720_aacd793cba_b.jpg

Edited by Saburo