FFXI Christmas Spectacular!

Vostok 7

Ah getting to personal. Never a good thing I feel. Good to see some people are still playing. I can understand quiting though to concentrate on real life though.

Hmm have they put up the chirstmas trees and decorations in the cities yet like they did last year?

Edited by Effect

I started playing again ^_^;; I went on lastnight hoping to see some Xmas trees so I can take a snap shot....but yeah, next big update is tomorrow morning!

What I hate is this stupid leveling up system the most....every level up after is another 200 some odd points, I'm right now getting between 12-100 EXP per battle.....and I have ZIP for cash except when I kill those goblins....yeah.....level 6 1/2.....

I started playing again ^_^;; I went on lastnight hoping to see some Xmas trees so I can take a snap shot....but yeah, next big update is tomorrow morning!

What I hate is this stupid leveling up system the most....every level up after is another 200 some odd points, I'm right now getting between 12-100 EXP per battle.....and I have ZIP for cash except when I kill those goblins....yeah.....level 6 1/2.....

HAHAHAHHA... thats nothing. ^^

Once you start needing 10k xp point to get to the next lv (or 44k in my case ; ;) you will miss the good old days ^^

I'm already missing those old days from level 1 T_T you know I get a warm fuzzy feeling hearing the level up theme its a classic! It will NEVER EVER vanish!

But right now....I wanna complete this stupid quest I got.....some stupid cat/girl gave me this stuff to get a copper ring to give to her daughter cause she's like tweekin out on this guard or else she'd get it herself....I got the stupid ring but I can't remember where the cat/girl is to give it to her!!!!

And I probably wont get much of a chance to play tonight :(

I had the strangest thing happen while boarding the airship to Windurst the other day. I enter the dock to find people floating in midair where the airship should be! For some reason, the airship graphics failed to load. I was also able to board this "invisible" airship and capture some screenshots of myself floating in midair.

My character: Kaelanis, level 50/25 RDM/BLM

post-26-1102467102_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beltane70

lol ah yes, graphic errors. I've had it screw up where the top half of player model is completly dead while they're running around. :p Yeah I'm 51 now and I ready miss the low lvl days... 3300/10000 <_< now I about that Treant picture... I have one of me following last year's treant around, tried to fight it at lvl15. died.

post-26-1102488271_thumb.jpg

I got some pics... they aren`t treant pics but they are the closest thing to having 50 ppl on screen fighting the same mob.

post-25-1102514925.jpg

This was a pretty successful run, my friend went home with a thf AF2 jacket ^^

Things were pretty calm in this pic... we were around 40 minutes into dynamis and my pt was death free ^^

post-25-1102514949.jpg

Things started getting kind of crazy when someone went too far and too fast, and the Quadavs started coming in like waves of crazed turtles >.<

post-25-1102514978.jpg

This is just to give an idea of how many ppl were there. We didn`t have a full alliance (64 ppl) but I think we were around 50 or so ppl... thats how many ppl I could see at any time. Its really fun getting hit by invisible quadavs because your PC can`t display them >.>;;

post-25-1102514901.jpg

And the last one... for kicks. Someone brought this guy while we were in the middle of fighting summoner and black mages Quadavs.... the blms slept most of our alliance, and the avatars woke up while our brds were taking a nap. Astral Flow took out about 40 something ppl. I survived because I had stone skin on at the time. After that, this NM killed just about who ever was left standing.... but me. For some reason I think he wasn`t in the mood for a hume white mage ^^;;

Too bad I wasn`t so lucky in the second wipe out... took a raise I just so we could try to beat the damn thing >.<

trying to get the update...but keeps giving me error message. bee sittin here for about 30 minutes now trying to connect. *sigh* they shoulda just put ppl in line as you connect to wait for the d/l...why are ppl so stupid?

btw I just started not too long ago, 3 weeks to be exact. I'm on Carbuncle, lvl 28 BLM/ and lvl 20 WHM. it's been fun so far but gettin money to buy items is a real pain. oh well, gotta get my BLM up there so I can start farming stuff.