Universal Soldier: The TV Series

areaseven

Lets look at the success of the movie series!

Universal Soldier - Awesome, though kinda in a 'bad 80's movie kind of way'

Universal Soldier 2 - Made for TV crap

Universal Soldier 3 - More Made for TV crap

Universal Soldier the Return (the new Universal Soldier 2) - Bad and written by someone who didn't even watch the first one

Universal Soldier Regeneration (the new NEW Universal Soldier 2) - Brought Dolph back, but was still pretty bad.

I just wanted to point out that there is ONE Universal Soldier film of that name, but they have made a true sequel of that original movie THREE times... Thats right there are THREE Universal Soldier 2 films!!! It is so insane I can't stand it. There has NEVER been a franchise that has been this fuked up. EVER. And having said that, I am sure the show will be TERRIFIC.

Edited by Agent ONE

Universal Soldier - Awesome, though kinda in a 'bad 80's movie kind of way'

It was made in the 90's. Unfortunately I don't know if that helps it or hurts it. :p I haven't seen it in years. I may have to watch it again...

Isn't this kind of like Highlander though? One awesome movie followed by a bunch of shitty sequels?

Methinks this one ought to be fast-tracked right on over to the WORST Sci-Fi TV series of all time..... thread.

Maybe, but Stargate was really not a very good movie and they made three decent TV shows out of it. And besides, nothing can top the current reigning champ for worst scifi show of all time...

It was made in the 90's. Unfortunately I don't know if that helps it or hurts it. :p I haven't seen it in years. I may have to watch it again...

Isn't this kind of like Highlander though? One awesome movie followed by a bunch of shitty sequels?

If so, then the Universal Soldier series should be pretty good. The Highlander show was great until the final season.