Jonah Hex

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Megan Fox jinx this film?

• Yes
    • No

If I learned anything from US History Civil War videos is that the conflict was primarily 99% writing long a$$ letters to your wife/girlfriend/uncle/grandpa/dad/mom in the hopes that in the 20th century they would be read by some guy faking a Southern accent but seen by millions of people on the yet to be invented "tele-tube"

I know, what's with all this letter writing? Don't these people have phones or email or twitter or... wait :unsure:

Jeez, this might be a bad year for DC.

"Jonah Hex" will make you want to burn your face with a red-hot axe

Thinking back on it, his one time episode on Batman TAS wasn't as ridiculous by comparison.

Oh, and Megan Fox? Who cares.

Edited by Einherjar

Saw this flick on the weekend. I didn't find it aggressively awful, but nothing to recommend it either. Buncha characters with humourless attitudes pretending to be personalities, mediocre action, meh. I liked "A-Team" many times more.

Jeez, this might be a bad year for DC.

"Jonah Hex" will make you want to burn your face with a red-hot axe

Thinking back on it, his one time episode on Batman TAS wasn't as ridiculous by comparison.

Oh, and Megan Fox? Who cares.

Let's not forget his appearance on Justice League Unlimited. Both appearances were badass.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't watched this flick but from what I've heard about how bad this movie was, a "jinx" from Megan Fox alone couldn't have wrecked it. Too many wrong things happening with this movie. Is it as bad as Bloodrayne? Bloodrayne 2? (Yes, there was a sequel) Or worse than Dungeon Siege: In The Name Of The King? :lol:

I haven't watched this flick but from what I've heard about how bad this movie was, a "jinx" from Megan Fox alone couldn't have wrecked it. Too many wrong things happening with this movie. Is it as bad as Bloodrayne? Bloodrayne 2? (Yes, there was a sequel) Or worse than Dungeon Siege: In The Name Of The King? :lol:

Casting her was not a Jinx, it was an omen.