1/60 Yamato Web Exclusive Zentraedi Costume

Vostok 7

even with the money in hand, I just can't justify this expense. I did get in contact with a 1/6 scale collector who also does custom clothing, and sent them the pics of this. She said she could do it, just waiting on a price for it. she also uses a latch system for the clothes, so no annoying zipper the size of my jeans. I'll probably have to lend one of my 1/60 valks.

Any owners gonna pop their cherry and suit up with pics? ^_^

( that is of course you think the fabric is up to it)

Yeah I know there,s glamour shots a few posts up...but I,m lookin, for realism. :D

Edited by troyness

Aw, look at that. You ordered one set and those bastids sent you two and probably even charged you for the second one. Not to worry, I'll take the second set off your hands and I'll even give you some money for it ;)

Look at Lonely Soldier Boy taking one for the team! :lol: That made me laugh!

Look at Lonely Soldier Boy taking one for the team! :lol: That made me laugh!

LMAO!!! That was funny. If the MW con will be this year, I hope to see the licensed one up close. I hope to have one done before then so I can compare. I know there's a guy who had one made long ago, and saw that at the con last year.