Supah Happy Party Set!

EXO

LOL... someone suggested to me that I make all of the bridge crew in their seats. But without a bridge to put them into, I just dont see the point. If someone builds me one for free....(ahem ahem Ron...) I would sculpt them.

man, can't wait to get Global.

"Hehehe, Hahahaha, It was so obvious! It's a Boobytrap!!!" One of my favorite quotes from Goval in RT's version of Maccross. I will be happy to get these as well. Are these ones finished as well already?

"I want a cola!!!" Thanks for adding those Exo. Awesome stuff. As my buddy has kinda been flaky on getting me the money, I'm thinking just apply that to the next batch for me, unless you already got his set. Awesome stuff, I'll be pm'ing you regarding the covers and all that.

whos that big guy on the far left??

You know, no matter how much I tried, that guy on the far left kept ending up looking like Hurley from Lost... I changed his sculpt 20 times... lol... Too much Lost, not enough Macross.

You know, no matter how much I tried, that guy on the far left kept ending up looking like Hurley from Lost... I changed his sculpt 20 times... lol... Too much Lost, not enough Macross.

Hayao???? Just the robes/beach gear is throwing me off, i thought it had to be him the first off but then lol

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Don't worry. I just thought I would hone my skills before tackling the pilots!

(I know, I know... thats what she said...)

what I meant to say is that we need a standing Max and Kaki, with their helmets off, and some crazy HAIR action, like your Roy in the first set....I'm fine with the yamato version for the actual in-plane pilots.

p.s. LOST FREAKIN RULES!

Edited by derex3592

what I meant to say is that we need a standing Max and Kaki, with their helmets off, and some crazy HAIR action, like your Roy in the first set....I'm fine with the yamato version for the actual in-plane pilots.

p.s. LOST FREAKIN RULES!

That's what I meant also. The pilot figs are next. I just wanted to make sure those are the best of the bunch. So I'm doing them last. Depending on how these sets do, I might do some more. But I think this next set will finish off the line.

But they'll look good standing next to the Yamato softbi line if it is indeed a line.

That's what I meant also. The pilot figs are next. I just wanted to make sure those are the best of the bunch. So I'm doing them last. Depending on how these sets do, I might do some more. But I think this next set will finish off the line.

But they'll look good standing next to the Yamato softbi line if it is indeed a line.

COOLNESS. B))