The Heroes Season 4 Thread

Noriko Takaya

Well the series 4 launch in the U.K was kept very low key. Many of my friends actually missed it. I think the BBC may be getting bored of it. Back in the old days this is how they droped programe series's. Move it to a dumb time slot every body starts missing episodes and then get fed up and stop watching altogther. Then they say the ratings are down and blam they put on re-runs of Murder She Wrote instead.

Oddly they then bitch and moan when everyone torrents it instead.

I managed to miss it on torrent so I am a bit behind but at least the U.K is still showing it for now.

After a few people from work insisted that I catch up after having felt so poo upon after watching season two I marathoned Season 3/4 up till the current episodes.

My rundown on this show while season two WAS pure garbage and the first half of season 3 wasn't that great either I enjoyed the second half of season 3 and I am interested to see where this newest season is going. I think heroes is a show meant to be watched multiple episodes at a time because they would have some plot about so-and-so then not come back to it for episodes at a time so when they get back to it its been a month in real life time and to be honest maybe I don't a fantastic memory but half the time I'll have forgotten what was going on exactly 4 weeks ago with X character.

Overall right now I'm enjoying heroes again I lol'd hard in season 3 when they didn't even really write out 90% of the new cast from season two they just ignored their existence for the most part.

So was Samuel supposed to be part of the season with the old man (Arthur) Patrely and his Injustice League analog because in that future Hiro goes to the future and sees Ando kill future Hiro and than Present Hiro returns just as the Earth is destroyed?

• 2 weeks later...

That's it I give up this series is sooo patently bad. I keep giving it a chance but I feel like the idiot that got strung along. It's sad because the show had so much potential but the writers are afraid of taking risks and killing off popular characters, characters never change and grow, characters persist in making boneheaded decisions.

How many times must Sylar under the whole redemption plotline? Just let the character die already. He doesn't add anything to the stories.

How many times is Claire not going to trust HRG's judgment? Everytime she tries to do it her way, people get hurt. Reason with a serial killer with super powers who sank an entire town, yeah really smart.

Will Hiro ever stop being a man-child? Nuff said

When will Peter stop being the village idiot? Seriously save a serial killer who killed your brother and tried multiple times to kill you based on some vague dream whose context you don't understand.

I'm not really interested who this season ends at all. Its just painful to sit through each ep.

vinnie

That's it I give up this series is sooo patently bad. I keep giving it a chance but I feel like the idiot that got strung along. It's sad because the show had so much potential but the writers are afraid of taking risks and killing off popular characters, characters never change and grow, characters persist in making boneheaded decisions.

How many times must Sylar under the whole redemption plotline? Just let the character die already. He doesn't add anything to the stories.

How many times is Claire not going to trust HRG's judgment? Everytime she tries to do it her way, people get hurt. Reason with a serial killer with super powers who sank an entire town, yeah really smart.

Will Hiro ever stop being a man-child? Nuff said

When will Peter stop being the village idiot? Seriously save a serial killer who killed your brother and tried multiple times to kill you based on some vague dream whose context you don't understand.

I'm not really interested who this season ends at all. Its just painful to sit through each ep.

vinnie

Gave up on the show a while back. Only saw the first 2 eps of the current season, and then the interest just died. Since then, i haven't had any urge to watch it, and it's been out of my mind.

But it's still sad to hear that the series still hasn't lived up to its potential. so many chances. sigh.

• 7 months later...