Macross Compendium Question

nathan

Earth Trekker series??????

The reason I heard why there are few pictures, is because the Compendium is officially sanctioned by BW and thus Egan has to seek approval from BW to use images. And apparently it just takes too much time so he doesn't bother. Not sure if this is true or not, just something I heard once.

Graham

Yeah probably more trouble than it's worth. One or two pics per valkyrie would be nice, much less some of the technical stuff from the Design Works and what not. Cutaways and all that. But it's more than understandable why it's not. Most of the valkyrie entries don't have anything, though.

The reason I heard why there are few pictures, is because the Compendium is officially sanctioned by BW and thus Egan has to seek approval from BW to use images. And apparently it just takes too much time so he doesn't bother. Not sure if this is true or not, just something I heard once.

Well, you also have to count for the fact that he's posting/reproducing material on the site. That alone probably causes him enough grief.

The;

ET-01-Mk II Spider Earth Trekker

ET-01-Mk IV Tarantula Earth Trekker

ET-01-Mk V Black Widow Earth Trekker

WRR-02-Mk II Scorpion

DTR-03-Mk I Dinosaur

They appear in Macross Hobby Handbook. They're kit bashed models but they're kind of cool. There's also history and capabilities in the book yet the compendium has nothing.

The;

MBR-04-Mk XV Destroid Goblin II Main Battle Robot

ADR-04-Mk IX Destroid Matador ZAL Anti-Air Defense Robot

HWR-00-Mk X Star Slam Heavy Weight Robot

and three MBR-04 Destroid Tomahawk Main Battle Robot varients are also in the book but nothing for them either.

The;

ET-01-Mk II Spider Earth Trekker

ET-01-Mk IV Tarantula Earth Trekker

ET-01-Mk V Black Widow Earth Trekker

WRR-02-Mk II Scorpion

DTR-03-Mk I Dinosaur

They appear in Macross Hobby Handbook. They're kit bashed models but they're kind of cool. There's also history and capabilities in the book yet the compendium has nothing.

The;

MBR-04-Mk XV Destroid Goblin II Main Battle Robot

ADR-04-Mk IX Destroid Matador ZAL Anti-Air Defense Robot

HWR-00-Mk X Star Slam Heavy Weight Robot

and three MBR-04 Destroid Tomahawk Main Battle Robot varients are also in the book but nothing for them either.

Oh. Well if we're talking about kitbashes, that's why the MC doesn't feature them. The MC is an official website, using only canon or official sources. Sounds like this is more of a fan thing.

Anyway, thanks for explaining. I was wondering what the heck all that meant :)