Lets see the latest ver. of your model collecti

Grayson72

that old thing dates back to 1995. got it in texas for 30 bucks. its been stripped and repainted since then to more accurately represent the studio model.

oh and customs didnt stop me to look at my stuff since i had military orders and my id card so my valk didnt get inspected thankfully. morons would have probably broken it.

thats a nice well rounded colletcion dilaton. im looking for a new AAV/LVTP7A1 with applique armor myself. i had one once but i presented it to my brother. he was infantry in the marines and got to ride in them alot. the kit that comes with the armor isnt made anymore from what i heard.

Edited by HWR MKII

and a close up of my fav macross kit,my clubM recast. if you can afford it get it. its worth the money

Oh the problem is not as much owning one. It is having the time to build it and make it look exceptionally good...

hey neptune.

yes there are 2 one is 1/25th and the other is 1/35th.i need to touch up the glacis plate of the 1/25 one. both are tamiya kits.

the shelf where my macross kits reside now will be cleared for the new 1/48s on the way soon (thanks again jessee) and the smaller scale subjects will get a new home. i now have 8 1/200 scale regults a 1/100 gulag, ivanov SV-51, and a VF-1 strike battroid that need a good display area once complete.

O.T. jessee please thank everone involved for me. ;)

Edited by HWR MKII

I use to have all 1/100 Macross kits and all Gundams back in the earily 80's. plus a lot of 1/24 cars. I didn't want to finish anything because my mom used to give my finished display to neighbours' kid when they come over. I think I felt about 30 or so kits when I left for school, and they eventually got throw out by my Japanese speaking, anime fan sister?!

I didn't start back until mid 90's -- wanted to try if I could find anything Macross on Yahoo!.. here I am, all Macross kits I have are Hase's 1/72, except 2 VF-2SS. I have two of everything on the product line, except I don't have VF-0B, VF-0A, Angel Birds, Wedding VF-Ds, only one each VT-1 and VE-1, a lot of MG/PG Gundams, a lot of 1/24 cars, a not quite as much modern airplane. I kinda got into the buying two of everything sometime last year, the good thing is we are getting good deal on line.

ps. suprisingly I got a mg rogue stirke last week in the local hobby town exactly a lot cheaper than online.

WOW LIU!

my wife can never complain now. have you got anything built? i saw that you have the LED mirage 1/100 scle kit. i have the one with the flame thrower and flight booster. i have to reassemble mine though. thats a 100 dollar kit in the states. very nice collection. :D

WOW LIU!

my wife can never complain now. have you got anything built? i saw that you have the LED mirage 1/100 scle kit. i have the one with the flame thrower and flight booster. i have to reassemble mine though. thats a 100 dollar kit in the states. very nice collection. :D

Hi! HWR MKII:

I hope my wife can, too :lol:

I am not built too much that if builted per Un-built :p

and a reason are I also use too much time to built one(that's too bad to built more models), too much modify or refine :(

just like the 1/144 Z-Gundam, I use more the 1 year :angry:

Oh! your place's LED Mirage price are feel some higher, in the same kit, just needs less than 57 dollar, even use EMS to U.S., may not over 80 dollars.

If you will needs, maybe I can find some cheaper FSS kit to you :D

post-3-1104467890_thumb.jpg

Edited by Re-issue_Liu

Nice looking stuff, but the red on the Alpha is a little harsh. I am most certainly going to have to find one on those large ride armor kits now. ANyone got any info on these? Also, about what size are they? I wouldn't mind modidng one to use a super posable figure of some sort, depending on the size.

Thanks alot!

Wow, there's a resin Star Destroyer!! That's something I'd like to see - any more info on it?

Nice collection MechLeader - and yeah, no amount of Hasegawas is enough! :p

Edited by wm cheng

LOL!!!!

Yes here is the Star Destroyer. They are back in...maybe. I know the owner of the site moved to Florida and got hit with the hurricanes...twice. So Last I checked he was out...

Here is the link:

http://www.federationmodels.com/

Click models and look in Comet Connections.

That is where I got the TIE as well. Great work and a good site.

Edited by Mechleader