1/60 Super and Armored VF-1A Cannon Fodders

MilSpex

I want these two in my collection next.

What would be the simplist way to make these happen?What exact toys would I need and what modifications would I need to make?

Thanks in advance.

you need the fallowing:

patience

S&S stand alone parts.

the stand alone super packs are already out, and the CF and armor parts will be out eventually.

And the cannon fodder 1A will probably be sold with SS parts anyways... Don't see the point to this thread :)

Pete

That's a nice thought, but I doubt it. Why would they sell the CFs with parts they were never seen having? I mean, it would be awesome and all, but still...

Vostok 7

That's a nice thought, but I doubt it. Why would they sell the CFs with parts they were never seen having? I mean, it would be awesome and all, but still...

Vostok 7

The scene in DYRL when Minmay & Hikaru are floating on the observation deck, before the final battle. That's a VF-1A Cannon Fodder behind them with Fast packs. Not the best picture, buts its a brown CF.

post-6180-1231549525_thumb.jpg

Edited by 505thAirborne

Vostok 7

Almost ALL VF1As cannon fodders (brown) in Macross DYRL have super packs.

Edited by Nexx Stalker

But not strike packs!! :p

It's been awhile since I watched DYRL so forgive me.

Vostok 7

I'll give you that, there are no shots of a CF with strike parts!! ;) But still the pics of the CF VF-1A with double mounted Strike cannons looks bad ass!!!

Your homework tonight is to watch DYRL again!!! :p

Hey man! You too noticed the green arrow marking on the FP. So I'm not alone :D

Correct me if I'm wrong. If you look further on the still pic posted by 505thairborne above, this CF seem to spot the same Kakizaki green/black stripes on the chest shoulder. Also notice the head is white in colour. So many subtle differences btwn TV & DYRL CF that I hope we can see it on the v.2 1/60 release soon.

Edited by Javabean