Hilarious Robotech toy commercials

Kin

Seen this posted before. The "robotech to the rescue" thing is very catchy and once you hear it you start wanting to paint VF-1 toys in superman colours and fly it around rescuing people.

Thank you for noticing that they have been posted here before. Would have been nice if I had been properly credited as the original poster. Oh well, it just brings more people to my youtube page.

Taksraven

Thank you for noticing that they have been posted here before. Would have been nice if I had been properly credited as the original poster. Oh well, it just brings more people to my youtube page.

Taksraven

Don't get so full of yourself. This is not some rare impossible to find gem, it's on the Robotech DVDs. :p

Don't get so full of yourself. This is not some rare impossible to find gem, it's on the Robotech DVDs. :p

Ouch. My heart would be broken, if I had one.

Seriously though, you are making this a bit personal. Are you so annoyed at me here or are you really annoyed at me for my comments in another thread?? :p

Besides, do the Robotech DVD's feature these AUSTRALIAN advertisments? Let me know, please.

Love and kisses,

Taksraven

Besides, do the Robotech DVD's feature these AUSTRALIAN advertisments? Let me know, please.

Nope, these are totally different from the American commericals and therefore qualify as rare gems. Somebody didnt watch them but decided to comment anyway. Good find!

Edited by Totoro242

is it me or do the kids in the first video don't look to excited playing with the toys? lol i still have my lick hunter figure and the big nosed vf-1, it always bugged me that the matchbox vf-1 looked like it transformed but didnt.

I didn't bother to watch because I've seen the Robotech commercials a million times. If they are not the ones on the DVD I stand corrected and apologize, but I still think it's super weird demanding credit for uploading something to youtube.

You can think what you like, but I think you are just in a bad mood with me because of my comments about a *certain* podcast.

And don't forget, as the Skyhooks said "Ego is not a dirty word" :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=563271

There ya go!

The reason I remember that thread is because I had the "robotech to the rescue" tune in my head and kept singing it that day. :D Once it gets in your head it's hard to get it out.

Thanks to this thread I can't stop singing the superman robotech song again.

Speaking of superman:

awesome lyrics to the theme song.

and batman:

that's my revenge..now you'll be singing these songs in the shower for days..haha

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker