My Revoltech VF-11B

Valkyrie addict

Here's my finished 1/100 IHP recast VF-11C that I got from Valk009 a long time ago, I decided to joint it with Revoltech joints to make as poseable as it can be, the kit itself was a royal pain the ass to work with since the design by IHP was very weak but I had a lot of fun moding and building it, the built up thread is HERE

now, just so you guys can see, here are some comparison pics with what the IHP VF-11C should originally look like

here's a wonderfest pic of an original
wf2002w003.jpg

hope Jarrod doesn't mind this, here's a finished pic of his VF-11C and I must say, he did an absolutely amazing job with it
DSC00300.jpg

well, enough history, on with the pics, hope you guys like huh.gif

Edited by Valkyrie addict

thanks guys...excuse the lame poses, but I suffer from a terrible disability, I suck at posing my valks :lol:

and I sorta get scared of going too extreme because it is a model and a bit fragile but in the end it's very sturdy it has fallen a few times and survived, hehehe

err....when I get time I'll try making some more dynamic poses and post pics, checking the pose thread to still some ideas, hehe ;)

Fly4victory: HERE's the armored VF-11 thread I'm actually thinking or repainting it someday, I think I went overboard with the drybrushing

Edited by Valkyrie addict

HEYYY...thanks for the repptu pics, never seen a built one before, where you dug this pictures from? I would love to built one of this, heard the sculpt is amazing, klam1020, about your sig, on the Samurai-money forums pre-hack, MW member Valkyrie was working on a SHE VF-5000 he was locking in fighter mode and improving for recasts, you should keep an eye for this in the future from him...if you can't wait and have plenty of cash, there's a SHE VF-5000 on evilbay for around USD 278... CLICK EBAY VF-5000

hehehe...too bad I couldn't recast this thing, I would really had liked to see what other members could do with this, some have serious hardcore talent

thanks to some suggestions on the build up thread I dubbed this as a prototype, if Revoltech doesn't come up with a VF-11, I will most likely use my Wave VF-11B revy jointed and recast it if there's some interest for this, but will be after a loooooooooooong break from this