Micheal and Klan

how would you react if on an episode of Macross Frontier Micheal admits his feelings openly to Klan and makes a veyr public display of affection on to micro Klan?

With this I suppose you mean to imply that the public display would be considered very inapropriate if Klan was actually 'the age' that her micronized form indicates her to be? I suppose I wouldn't react all that much, given the fact Klan is actually the older of the duo. Problem would be solved if Micheal was to Macronize himself, anyway...

That's a good question. I'd honestly have to think about it if I saw it and think about the context. Because Klan IS older than Michel, there isn't a problem. But because she is physically younger when Chibi-Klan, it would be perceived by other characters as wrong I'm sure. ^_^ BUT YOU ALL KNOW BETTER SO DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT! :p

how would you react if on an episode of Macross Frontier Micheal admits his feelings openly to Klan and makes a veyr public display of affection on to micro Klan?

Can't be worse then the whole Gamlin getting crazy over Mylene in M7 <_< . She was 14-15 in the series so if we're talking about getting wrongideas then Klan Klan and micheal still have a way to go.

But what would happen if

Michel is killed later in epi.22 without saying anything to Klan, who will take care of her now? MisaForever?

:huh:

DON'T THINK THAT WAY. It's not healthy. :D I'm pretty certain that will not happen, but I've been wrong before. :huh:

But what would happen if

Michel is killed later in epi.22 without saying anything to Klan, who will take care of her now? MisaForever?

:huh:

No! If that happens, Klan will cry, and her tear of anguish will have the magical ability to revive Michael. Michael, waking up, will finally admit that he loves her, then the overswell of emotions will cure klan of her problem, and she will become a full-grown micron woman. embrace. true love's kiss. cut scene. the end. cue disney music. :p

No! If that happens, Klan will cry, and her tear of anguish will have the magical ability to revive Michael. Michael, waking up, will finally admit that he loves her, then the overswell of emotions will cure klan of her problem, and she will become a full-grown micron woman. embrace. true love's kiss. cut scene. the end. cue disney music. :p

Disneys ' Meltran and the miclone'? :huh:

Can't be worse then the whole Gamlin getting crazy over Mylene in M7 <_< . She was 14-15 in the series so if we're talking about getting wrongideas then Klan Klan and micheal still have a way to go.

But...but...Gamlin was only 17, and the whole thing was set up by Millia, anyway.

Only the americans will gasp and shock in horror to the scene mentioned by sucker4meltrans as they will cry foul and whine/gripe about Satelight's pandering to lolikons.

:lol:

Started to imagining things:

Michel : "Klan, there's something I need to talk to you in private"

Klan (blushing) : "wait, let me go to macronization chamber first"

few minutes later

Klan (macro form) : "yes....what....is it michel?"

Michel : "I want to have a date....with Nanase...can you help me?"

SPLAT!!!....some messy pool of blood on Klan shoes..... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

Started to imagining things:

Michel : "Klan, there's something I need to talk to you in private"

Klan (blushing) : "wait, let me go to macronization chamber first"

few minutes later

Klan (macro form) : "yes....what....is it michel?"

Michel : "I want to have a date....with Nanase...can you help me?"

SPLAT!!!....some messy pool of blood on Klan shoes..... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

Actual scene

Klan: Michel is there someone you like?

Micheal: There is one but she is a handful

*klan blushes*

Klan: michel?

Michel: I......

--cut to ranka---

Ranka: Nyan-nyan, nyan-nyan nihao nyan, gorgeous delicious deculture

*fade to black and cue the ending music*

At least Klan doesn't suffer from some sort of Ranma 1/2 like condition where she randomly goes from chibi miclone and grown up normal miclone at random times. I could see it now, Micheal is kissing and feeling up on grown up miclone Klan in a park and then it starts raining and *poof* its now chibi miclone Klan in some over sized and falling off clothes.

Odd I was thinking of Ranma aswell. Klan being an aldult kinda takes the angle out of the whole thing worst case she pulls out her pasport. Hmm, Ranma, gender shift while being micloned, now that would be scary...

No, he means that Alto is a gift to doujin artists himself, being both hetero and yuri rolled into one package.

Oh God, thanks to you I can see the finale of the love triangle.......Alto became a woman and ended up with Brera :wacko:

Pointless to speculate about this at the moment. If it happens, it happens.

Taksraven

Who just happens to look like a lolli.

Denial is a hell of a sickness my friend. :lol::p

There's a difference between a loli and a little girl. If you find that micro Klan has a sex appeal then she is a loli to you. Other wise she's just another little girl in an anime.

You called her a loli so that says something about you too. :lol:

Oh God, thanks to you I can see the finale of the love triangle.......Alto became a woman and ended up with Brera :wacko:

hehehehehehehe, breaks the mind doesn't it? :blink:

The odd thing is though, I strongly suspect that Alto putting a dress on and singing with the other two girls will be the finale.

Edited by Ork_dreadnought