2008 SD Comic Con--Beagle Cyclone, a Toynami release

Here's a video link of the Beagle Cyclone at the Con. I scaled it down quite a bit (~4 MB from over 200MB) I asked a Toynami rep about the release date and he said "Probably around spring 2009" Take it for what it's worth. Price TBD.

It's got a funny sound track--background noise and a couple guys talking about how one of them apparently got the Robotech Protoculture DVD set ^_^ (I own it too, haha)

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Jepo...one2008SDCC.flv

very nice! Thanks for posting up the video, it just confirms for me that I was right to wait :D

Overall, I like it. I just think that his legs/thighs could be a little more beefier. I don't mind it's calves. Just the thighs--where there's red cloth...

I have been waiting for years for there to be a good version of the Mospeada Ride-Armor to be made and this one looks like it!! By far better than the CMs version or Toynami's entries. If you look carefully at the pictures behind the engine there is even a coiled shock system in the back. Plus Stick/Scott Bernard looks like the Anime character this time, Not a toy gone wrong!!

I agree the legs are a little on the narrow side, but look how the figure sits on the bike, perfectly!! The hands, Helmet, even his pulse rifle look detailed! Even my old school Gakken 1/8 Ride Armor (I have 4 of them) never sat properly, even the latest new versions do not look right!!

So even if Beagle is a new company, just from what I have seen, I'll take my chances and for once own a perfect version Ride Armor, Glad i waited !!!

Who knows, if these do well, maybe the Legioss & Tread will follow, they will look better than whats out now!!!!!