Joss Whedon's: Dollhouse

Well he already said that after some change over in Fox management that he feels comfortable about having his new show with them. I have been reading about this for some time now and it sounds like it will be an amazing show. But then again ole Joss can't do no wrong in my book.

I coulda swore we had a thread about this when news first broke awhile back...maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else....

anyways, yes more Joss = TV goodness.

Edited by Gaijin

Well he did write for one but then the studio may have made him make drastic changes. After seeing his work I really don't think he himself would have purposely killed the franchise. He was working on it when he was an unknown and usually you have to listen to the studios when you have no clout in the industry. I am sure that if he had made it now it would have been a different and far better movie.

Joss Whedon - wasn't that one of the guys that killed the Alien franchise for good? :ph34r:

As said, the studio -re-wrote his take on ALiens and we wound up with the crap that was filmed. And even with that, he has been a script doctor(uncredited sometimes) for many of today's successful films (Speed, Toy Story, X-Men). Add Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and his early TV writing like Roseanne and many others, and you have one of the best and wittiest writers around.

Yeah, I'll give anything of his a try. Especially since I originally passed on Firefly until it was too late, and then slapped myself silly after watching the DVD's.

On a side note, Fringe, JJ Abrahms' new show looks to be interesting as well. Not to detract from my own topic. :p