Macross Frontier Girls...

miriya

THIS IS NOW THE SO FAR POLL. A FINAL POLL WILL BE PUT UP AT THE END OF THE SEASON.  

133 members have voted

1. 1. This Frontier Girl is my favorite so far....

• Ranka Lee
    • Sheryl Nome
    • Nanase Matsuura
    • Kanaria Berstein
    • Klan Klan
    • Nene Rora
    • Raramia Rerenia
    • Monica Lange
    • Mina Roshan
    • Ram Hoa
    • Cathy Glass
    • Grace O'Connor
    • All of the above one at a time until I find the one I like
    • All the Zentraedi Babes at once!
    • None of the above.
    • Dude these are cartoon characters. You guys are sick!
    • Not sure yet.

Maybe we should consider this poll as a "so far" poll and then when the series is finished do another poll which is "yes, this is my final answer".

Or post one every 5 episodes and then see how people's thoughts changed over the series. I'd be really interested in that.

Or post one every 5 episodes and then see how people's thoughts changed over the series. I'd be really interested in that.

Ohhhh. Thats a good idea too!

Since this poll has become a not your final answer poll I have voted for Klan Klan. Just imagine the possibilities!

Who's the girl in Gubaba's avatar? That looks like Fronteir. Is it not? Anyways....SHE'S HOT!!!

:ph34r:

If the Poll is going to change every 5 episodes - then it would be cool if some one made a chart :)

The chart would ...er...chart the Frontier Female Popularity of the course of the episodes - we can see who goes up...who goes down... :)

VFTF1

we can see who goes up...who goes down... :)

VFTF1

Because of this poll....I am going up as we speak :rolleyes:

We can do a poll each week and track who's in the lead like a US presidential primary.

We can also pretend that even though Sheryl OBVIOUSLY has way more votes than anyone else, and her lead will most likely be mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to overcome over the course of the voting, and ultimately in the final analysis as great as Ranka would be, Sheryl would certainly be no worse as a Girlfriend - we will STILL continue to entertain the notion that Sheryl can be beaten and some other candidate can suddenly win; particularly if we stipulate that the Moderators have the power to chose a winner independent of the results of the polling ....

;)

VFTF1

We can also pretend that even though Sheryl OBVIOUSLY has way more votes than anyone else, and her lead will most likely be mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to overcome over the course of the voting, and ultimately in the final analysis as great as Ranka would be, Sheryl would certainly be no worse as a Girlfriend - we will STILL continue to entertain the notion that Sheryl can be beaten and some other candidate can suddenly win; particularly if we stipulate that the Moderators have the power to chose a winner independent of the results of the polling ....

;)

VFTF1

Dude. That's so messed up. I mean who would come up with such a complicated system that looks only to waste the time and resources of our members and in the end circumvents the whole reason why we post the poll in the first place. Especially when the Gundam 00 fans have already established who their favorite girl is.

Oh wait... :lol:

Oh, does gundam 00 not work for the purposes of the analogy? I never watched it but figured it was close enough in content and air dates. :huh:

I'm just joking with you. :D I've never watched Gundam so I have no idea who's in it. :)

I'm just joking with you. :D I've never watched Gundam so I have no idea who's in it. :)

Me either...I bet some Gundam are in it. :mellow:

Been a massive Sheryl fan since Deculture..

Apart from the voice, I've always loved her better than Ranka. I didn't see why people said she was a snob - I saw her as a professional. Didn't mind that she's tired, pushed on even after she fell from the stage, didn't even want to leave the stage when told to do so. And now we see she's kinda cute and flirty (the good kind) outside of work :)

Edited by mike_s_6

I voted for Klan Klan. She seems to be a pretty good looking and more mature than Sheryl and Ranka. Plus, there's something about a large girl that I definitely dig. ^_^

I didn't see why people said she was a snob

Ummmmm....one reason for me at least is because she was all like "Grace, have you forgotten who I am? I'm Sheryl" :p That's not professional.....of course she knows who you are you SNOB! LOL :lol:

Well - I just watched episode 5 and....

Sheryl slowly slowly was creeping up on me and making a good impression and seducing me ...

when Ranka belted out that kick ass song !!!!!!!!!!!

Ranka is the best! Not only is she sweet, caring, humble, has great hair, a cute mobile phone, a nice figure, the NYAN NYAN SONG!!... but she's also the next Basara! I mean - tha song was really moving! It was like Lyn Minmey at her best! The Zendradi probably felt a little like their ancestors must have felt on Boldoza and Breetai's fleet!

So bottom line - Ranka still have my vote! More so than before :)

VFTF1

Ummmmm....one reason for me at least is because she was all like "Grace, have you forgotten who I am? I'm Sheryl" :p That's not professional.....of course she knows who you are you SNOB! LOL :lol:

I actually thought that she was just stating a fact, obviously her manager knows who she is, but Sheryl she was talking about the characteristic of this "Sheryl Nome" girl, who doesn't bail out just because she's tired. It's self-"pep talk" if you ask me.

Edited by mike_s_6

Ok - I guess we are being a bit to hard on Sheryl - but maybe this is the fault of the Macross Frontier plot line?

See - the only window we have into Sheryl's lonely life and struggles of a starlet is...Sheryl...going on and on and on about it...

Maybe I would be more sympathetic if I SAW how Sheryl was treated; if I knew a bit more about her background and how hard she had it and how hard she had to work and how now there's a wall between her and the "regular" folks that makes her isolated and a bit sad -

The plot really doesn't show that - it just shows her kind of whining about how tough she has it...

But yeah - I guess I'm STILL being too harsh on Sheryl.

She made such a terrible first impression in episode one - but ok - my bad - she's a nice girl. Sure, I'd date her - I mean - who wouldn't? :) - but ultimately I still prefer Ranka :)

VFTF1

Ok - I guess we are being a bit to hard on Sheryl - but maybe this is the fault of the Macross Frontier plot line?

See - the only window we have into Sheryl's lonely life and struggles of a starlet is...Sheryl...going on and on and on about it...

Maybe I would be more sympathetic if I SAW how Sheryl was treated; if I knew a bit more about her background and how hard she had it and how hard she had to work and how now there's a wall between her and the "regular" folks that makes her isolated and a bit sad -

The plot really doesn't show that - it just shows her kind of whining about how tough she has it...

VFTF1

Aside from having fold lag when has Sheryl whined? Ranka whined in 5 more than Sheryl has in the entire series so far.. as for Sheryl background.. you'll get some sooner than later.

Anyway for this poll I'm surprised Klan is outdoing Ranka and I thought Cathy would have more than one vote.

Edited by Westlo

Aside from having fold lag when has Sheryl whined? Ranka whined in 5 more than Sheryl has in the entire series so far.. as for Sheryl background.. you'll get some sooner than later.

Anyway for this poll I'm surprised Klan is outdoing Ranka and I thought Cathy would have more than one vote.

I'm also surprised about that. I had the "you've got to be kidding me!" feeling after seeing the poll. Ranka should grow her curves, now! :ph34r:

I have a question:

Does "all the Zendradi babes" include Ranka, who is after all - you know - half Zendradi? :)

VFTF1

I don't think it does, but it definitely includes KK. Which means she's got a staggering lead over Ranka and isn't too far behnind Sheryl. WTF? :blink:

Poor Cathy, only one vote (not mine). And a Miss Macross runner up too.

Taksraven

well, if she suddenly blurts out "You Cheuvanist!! You disobey my orders??!!" to alto (btw, great sig misaforever), expect her numbers to skyrocket. hahaha. :D